Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Patriots fan here

If Cam Cameron doesn't plug in a healthy dose of short to intermediate routes across the middle, he's a complete idiot. Pats have given up the middle all season, leaving targets wide open for 10 - 20yds gains in almost every game. A good qb can march down the field every time if they're patient.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tests View Post
    i think the first few minutes of this game we will know who the victor will be..
    completely disagree. If I was going to point to a small part of the game I'd say the last 3 minutes of each half is critical. But like every game in the playoffs so far, it's likely to come down to turnovers.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'm hopeful, but not optimistic.

I think we'll score a fair amount, but it seems like you'd almost have to hang 45 on the Pats to really win.
    It all depends. Like any QB if you can get to Brady he's going to have a rought day. In their losses to Giants and Pitt they put up 20 and 17pts. If we can get to him and cause turnovers 27-30pts could be enough.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Welcome to the board!

It seems to me the Ravens game plan needs to start with slowing Welker and Gronkowski. Then they take their chances with Branch, Hernandez and Edelman. I have idea where Ochocinco is in the mix. Of course, the offense needs to put together some time eating scoring drives. Not FGs, but TDs. The quesiton is how to do all this? Glad I'm not a coordinator on the Ravens side trying to figure this out. lol

Not sure how cold it will be in NE on Sunday but if it is well below freezing I think kickoffs to the Ravens will be especially interesting. That ball seemed pretty slippery for them against Houston.

The key for the Ravens will be to stop Brady. The key for the Pats will be to stop Rice. I think NE's task will be easier.

The war will be decided by the battle between the Pats' OL and the Ravens' pass rush.

/2cents
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulahoo View Post
    Not sure how cold it will be in NE on Sunday but if it is well below freezing I think kickoffs to the Ravens will be especially interesting. That ball seemed pretty slippery for them against Houston.

The key for the Ravens will be to stop Brady. The key for the Pats will be to stop Rice. I think NE's task will be easier.
    47 with a chance of rain. I hope it does not rain. Tom Brady plays in the rain like its sunny and 70 - completely unaffected.