Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Ravens say they've sent out the emails: http://www.baltimoreravens.com/gamed...t-lottery.html
    Well that sucks. My Inbox is empty, my Ravens account shows nuthin'...

Got a friend in Canton who got lucky. He's going.

The notifications have definitely been sent by the team.

Blog Entries

I just got an email from the Ravens and couldnt open it fast enough. I started reading and almost shit myself then I got to the part where they said I didnt win the lottery:(

Dear Mr. ,

Wow…the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl!

A special random lottery was conducted this week to select a limited number of PSL Owners who would receive the option to purchase 2 tickets for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, LA. We are sorry to report that your account was not selected to receive this opportunity.

All 26,000 PSL owner accounts were included in the lottery for the limited number of available tickets. We wish we could accommodate all fans that would like to attend but that is just not possible due to the limited number of tickets we receive from the NFL. However, we have established a partnership with PrimeSport, the official travel partner of the Baltimore Ravens, who can assist fans who want to attend Super Bowl XLVII.

TRAVEL PACKAGE AVAILABILITY
    If you are still looking for travel options to New Orleans, Official Super Bowl XLVII Fan Travel Packages are available to our fans. Packages are customizable and can include chartered air transportation, hotel accommodations, all ground transportation, access to pre-game events, and Super Bowl XLVII tickets. There are only a limited number of packages available and orders will be processed on a first received basis.

Yup, I got same email. Oh well, couldn't have afforded them anyway.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Yep. Just got the email that I'm not going LOL. Oh well. Time to start looking around. If anybody has tickets to sell I'm willing to pay above face value.

iggyman555 Guest

Im Willing to pay for TIX if anyone is selling!

I just found out I didn't win.

If any of you did actually win, what are the prices and the logistics to pick up the tickets? Just curious.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Thank you-
    It never occurred to me to check tonite.

I didn't get selected.
    I'm relieved. It's expensive but a once in a life time event...
    I really want to watch in baltimore with friends.

No luck here either..

My seatmates bought 6 tickets on line last night. A cool $12,600. They didn't even wait for the lottery email.

If anyone wins the lottery and can't go let me know. I didn't get selected either.

Didn't get an email one way or the other. Going to pretend that's a good sign

I also got rejected.

We're have to blow our budget and end up destitute flying from the UK as well, but haven't ruled it out!

Basically Mista T or anyone else, let me know if you find some reasonably priced tickets.