Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_fan1 View Post
    did anyone get anything?
    Nothing. I talked to my buddy who works in the control room on game days and he thinks the team changed their minds and may be doing what they did with playoff tickets (and playoff lottery). They will wait until Monday morning to send anything out and load up the winner's BR accounts with invoices. I guess it cuts down on costs if we lose on Sunday and they don't have to send anything at all versus sending several thousand letters in the mail this week only to have us not make the game.

Times are tough and paper and ink are damned expensive when you run a billion dollar football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Drawing is tomorrow. Letters start going out on Weds. Winners also notified by email by end of week.
    Ravenboy2003 -- any info on the drawing and notifications this year?

3. Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    That is what happened to me in 08 when we lost to Pitt...I'm still pissed!!
    Much less special of a situation, but I found out I'd won the chance to buy O's world series tickets this year the day of Game 4 of the ALDS. At least we won that night.

Ravenboy2003 -- any info on the drawing and notifications this year?
    The Ravens ticket office will hold the SB lottery drawing later this week but will NOT announce any winners until after the game (assuming we beat New England). So think Monday/Tuesday.

Apparently the Ravens held a drawing several years ago before the AFCC game and it created a clusterfuck for team employees and made the phones ring off the hook. They avoid that process now by not making it official until we are "IN" for sure.

The Ravens ticket office will hold the SB lottery drawing later this week but will NOT announce any winners until after the game (assuming we beat New England). So think Monday/Tuesday.

Apparently the Ravens held a drawing several years ago before the AFCC game and it created a clusterfuck for team employees and made the phones ring off the hook. They avoid that process now by not making it official until we are "IN" for sure.
    THX Ravenboy!
    Any additional info you get would be great!!!
    GO RAVENS !!!!!!!!!!!!

If we win this Sunday it would be helpful if someone started a thread on reputable and reliable brokers to buy superbowl tickets from. Basically the dos and don'ts. Airfare/Hotel and ticket tips would be invaluable

I got the green light from my wife to go if the Ravens win. I'l be flying solo though. Can't afford both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    If we win this Sunday it would be helpful if someone started a thread on reputable and reliable brokers to buy superbowl tickets from. Basically the dos and don'ts. Airfare/Hotel and ticket tips would be invaluable

I got the green light from my wife to go if the Ravens win. I'l be flying solo though. Can't afford both of us.
    It'll be automatic if I get two tix through the PSL lottery.. If not, I'll have to think hard about spending $5000-$7000k minimum for me and the wife to go.. We are both good at saving money and we'd been teetering on the fence a little with putting that much of a dent in the bank account.

It'll be automatic if I get two tix through the PSL lottery.. If not, I'll have to think hard about spending $5000-$7000k minimum for me and the wife to go.. We are both good at saving money and we'd been teetering on the fence a little with putting that much of a dent in the bank account.
    I'm in the same boat but these opportunities don't come often. By the way I know you travel a lot so any advice you can give traveling to New orleans would be helpful.

I am hoping I win PSL lotto, I would go 100% then ..

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Agreed!!! This would be a great idea!!

I am hoping I win PSL lotto, I would go 100% then ..
    PM me when you win. I'll be ready to go

http://www.stubhub.com/super-bowl-ti...-2013-4082800/

the cheapest so far is about $2500 per tix...
    cheaper on a private brokers site...

jeez - that a car!