Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    The saddest part of the suites getting the tickets. Most of them are of the WINE and Cheese crew that only goes to be something... Not the Fan that lives in the NFL world.

That is the sad part!!
    I'm a wine a cheeser...a rowdy wine and cheeser! (It helps that I sell wine for a living).

Won the Lottery. Got two tickets in the upper section (622) at the cost of $ 1750 total. My wife told me it was destiny and that I needed to buy them. I have until Wednesday evening to pick them up.

Now I have to figure how how to get transportation, hotel, etc., etc. , etc.

If anybody has any suggestions let me know. Also, I am looking for anybody to hook up with down there to ride the Purple Wave.

Happy Festivus Maximus !!
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    Won the Lottery. Got two tickets in the upper section (622) at the cost of $ 1750 total. My wife told me it was destiny and that I needed to buy them. I have until Wednesday evening to pick them up.

If anybody has any suggestions let me know. Also, I am looking for anybody to hook up with down there to ride the Purple Wave.

That's awesome Captian O, so looks like face is $875 a piece........oh and just in case you can't go I'll give face value and then some more on top of that

How did you find out? I didn't get rejected yet via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphey37 View Post
    How did you find out? I didn't get rejected yet via email.
    By now everybody should have gotten an email that either rejected them or congratulated them. Perhaps your email address is not updated yet?

6. Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Well my dad didn't win. I'm considering going down to NO just to party if I can find a cheap bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post

We didnt win, but glad to hear you did!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    By now everybody should have gotten an email that either rejected them or congratulated them. Perhaps your email address is not updated yet?
    i have not gotten an e-mail either (and I know my e-mail is correct).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    i have not gotten an e-mail either (and I know my e-mail is correct).
    That's strange. Baltimoreravens.com says the emails have been sent. I guess keep looking. I got my rejection email a few minutes after midnight.

10. Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

I won the chance to buy 2 tickets to the Super Bowl. I am most likely going to sell them. If interested, send me a message. I would prefer to sell them to Ravens fans.

11. Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by GamedayBeer View Post
    I won the chance to buy 2 tickets to the Super Bowl. I am most likely going to sell them. If interested, send me a message. I would prefer to sell them to Ravens fans.
    Your account isn't accepting private messages. My dad and I would be interested although not for market prices. How much are you looking to make, if any, over face value?

Quote Originally Posted by GamedayBeer View Post
    Dude, Are you set up to receive messages. Trying to send you one now.