Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Defense bails out Flacco again

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    Joe Flacco is just not a productive nfl quarterback. I so want him to be just that for the Ravens. But it is getting to be obvious to the national media and now more and more local fans. Can't Ozzy and the coaches see this? It is painful to watch Joe run the offense at M&T Stadium. I have been at every home game Joe has played in and it is the same old problems. He doesn't read defenses, he stares down his intended receiver unless he is throwing a bomb hoping for Smith to run under it and he never finds the wide open arm waving receiver. Joe doesn't have what it takes to lead a team in victory if the defense is having an average to bad day. It seems every win, the defense has to rescue the offense time and time and time again. If the defense had not come up with key turnovers yesterday, it would have be a loss. That has to be obvious. Joe's a nice guy but not the qb he thinks he is and wants to be paid like.
    Uhhhh EPIC FAIL on your part. I have seen every home game Joe has played. I see the same bad play calls game after game. I guess I see more than you. Another Flacco Basher... DUDE HE HAD A 97 QB Rating. 5 sacks, 12 knockdowns and 22 pressures.. How did Rodgers do yesterday?????:grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Uhhhh EPIC FAIL on your part. I have seen every home game Joe has played. I see the same bad play calls game after game. I guess I see more than you. Another Flacco Basher... DUDE HE HAD A 97 QB Rating. 5 sacks, 12 knockdowns and 22 pressures.. How did Rodgers do yesterday?????:grbac:
    RavensQB... Are you sure you've been to EVERY game?!?! I must be seeing through Devils' eyes. It IS what it IS! And yes I am a Flacco basher. I am not denying it. There are bad calls and sometimes bad quarterbacks make coordinators' calls look bad! Open your eyes wider and see! In the Ravens case the offensive coordinator and the quarterback are not very good offensively speaking.
    Last edited by Loco Ravens Fan; 01-16-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Joe's qb rating at home for his career (including yesterday) is over 90. He's thrown 41 TDs to only 19 picks. His completion percentage is over 61% and, he's 28-5.

Pretty fucking productive to me.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.367197,-76.753668
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

RavensQB... Are you sure you've been to EVERY game?!?! I must be seeing through Devils' eyes. It IS what it IS! And yes I am a Flacco basher. I am not denying it. There are bad calls and sometimes bad quarterbacks make coordinators' calls look bad! In the Ravens case the offensive coordinator and the quarterback are not very good offensively speaking.

LMAO... You relize that the TD throw to Wilson was a busted RUN play right? BTW read before you POST. Where did I say BEEN to every game??? I said SEEN every home game.

I guess you missed the
    5 sacks, 12 knockdowns and 22 pressures.. How did Rodgers do yesterday?????
    Also

This woman's analysis was poor only because it seemed tinged, as many of you have said, with some personal vendetta. Which is expected--the media does like to rub it in your face if you challenge them and even appear to prove them right.

It wouldn't have been so bad if she had left it at the Ravens defense bailing out the offense yet again. THAT would have been right for her to say. But pinning it all on Flacco was stupid.

LMAO... You relize that the TD throw to Wilson was a busted RUN play right? BTW read before you POST. Where did I say BEEN to every game??? I said SEEN every home game.

I guess you missed the
    Also
    Oh, I stand corrected about you attending all the home games. So sorry you have missed a game or so of exciting qb play...NOT!
    From the interview I heard, TE Chris Wilson stated he was the intended receiver on that play. Was it a broken play or called play?

Also... Joe, don't take your team out of fg range with a sack if you are getting that kind of pressure constantly.
    Last edited by Loco Ravens Fan; 01-16-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    As far as Flacco, she clearly didn't watch the fucking game, or more likely, just didn't understand what was taking place in front of her eyes. To write that article, without a mention of the immense pressure Flacco was under all day, the dropped passes, and the lack of a running game, are signs of her complete inability to comprehend football.
    She has a lot in common with our resident Flacco haters.

Joe probably should have kept his mouth shut instead of putting it out there that he wasn't getting the respect he deserved from the media. Now they want him to fail.

But then again this could work to Joe's advantage. Light a fire under him. Who cares if the media likes him, maybe their disliking him will make him more determined to win it all, will make him play better.

Next week will be a good test. He will be going against the best in Brady. Fortunately Brady will be facing a good defense and Flacco will be facing a weak defense. I hope the advantage goes to the Ravens.

As an editor, I refuse to take seriously any so-called journalist who uses the term "grown-ass" in a story. Never mind the misguided slant on yesterday's game ... this writing is bad to the point of offensive. I didn't make it past the first paragraph.

Oh, I stand corrected about you attending all the home games. So sorry you have missed a game or so of exciting qb play...NOT!
    From the interview I heard, TE Chris Wilson stated he was the intended receiver on that play. Was it a broken play or called play?
    \

So how did Rogers do yesterday. You wanna bash the hell out of Flacco but the great Rogers did what yesterday??????

Vonta almost knocked the ball out of Joe's Hand.... Had to rush the pass because of the other thing you seems to miss, 5 sack, 12 knockdowns, and 22 pressures.

Done with you. Its like fighting with a PIG and the only thing I am goig to get out of it is getting dirty. Have fun BASHER/HATER

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    It sort of reminds of the media backlash against Brian Billick when he stood up for Ray Lewis during the Super Bowl media day in 2000. He told the media," It wasn't their place nor where they qualified." Ever since that comment, the media completely torched Coach Billick.
    Billick has been paying for it ever since. That aspect of his character is also one reason why you don't hear his name in connection with head coaching vacancies.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

\

So how did Rogers do yesterday. You wanna bash the hell out of Flacco but the great Rogers did what yesterday??????

Vonta almost knocked the ball out of Joe's Hand.... Had to rush the pass because of the other thing you seems to miss, 5 sack, 12 knockdowns, and 22 pressures.

Done with you. Its like fighting with a PIG and the only thing I am goig to get out of it is getting dirty. Have fun BASHER/HATER
    I don't care about Rodgers. I do root for the Ravens. Be gone with you too.