Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Defense bails out Flacco again

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    So the Ravens and Joe are negotiating a long term deal now and he is demanding this elite money you speak of?

Wow you and Joe must be pretty tight if he is briefing you on contract negotiations.
    You must not have remembered Joe brought it up last season. And Joe is going to play for peanuts after next year?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    LOL Still refuse to say anything about Rogers HUH??? NICE Dancing? It that the 2-step?

HAHA got you before your EDIT. Nice try thou.
    Funny RavensQB! I tried to edit cuz then I knew you would know who it was. I guess my earlier Devils comment didn't give me away.

OK Rodgers... I don't really care about him. All he is is the 2011 regular season #1 rated qb according to ESPN and his defense was nowhere near a top ten defense. And he laid an egg yesterday. I do give him a pass since GB won the SB last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    quoting this because people need to see these stats. i'm tired of the Flacco hate.
    41 TDs to 19 INTS during a 28-5 record at home is awesome. But here is what the media sees: 33 home games and (only) 41 TDs. In this era of football, producing 1.24 TDs per game is gonna get you doubters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    41 TDs to 19 INTS during a 28-5 record at home is awesome. But here is what the media sees: 33 home games and (only) 41 TDs. In this era of football, producing 1.24 TDs per game is gonna get you doubters.
    Ravens defense and Ray Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    Well... first I do not believe I have gotten negatively personal to any poster on this topic. I have stated my opinion about how painful it is for me to watch Joe Flacco run the offense. If he did not have Ray Rice and the Defense coming to his rescue, then it would be even more painful. Look I would expect the qb to throw more tds than ints at home. LukeDaniel we haven't even hit on the topic of away games. Bring on your stats for those too.

Joe Flacco is an average qb who soon wants to be paid elite qb money. I don't think he deserves it until he produces like one. Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, and Arron Rodgers he ain't and if you ask most fans would they let Joe go for one of those mentioned, what do you guess they would say?
    Yes, Brees and Rodgers are out of the playoffs this year but they do have SB wins.
    Sounds like somebody wanted to be a QB in high school and did not make the cut. You are entitled to your opinion, but Joe's success in his first four years makes you look like the rea rend of the donkey. Last year, the defense lost at least 5 games in the 4th quarter when the Ravens were winning. What you expect is for a perfect QB and so far this year and any other year, that QB does not exist.The OLine has had problems the last 4 years also, but Joe still has QB the offense to more wins then any QB in his first 4 years. Have fun getting mad at Flacco while he continues his amazing career in the NFL. What years did you play that gives you the right to expect more.

Well... first I do not believe I have gotten negatively personal to any poster on this topic. I have stated my opinion about how painful it is for me to watch Joe Flacco run the offense.
    I didn't get personal. I said your post was stupid. Not you. I followed forum rules.

If you think watching Flacco is painful, I guarantee you that there are fans in 19,20 cities or so who would gladly "endure" 16 games of pain per year for the chance to win 49 games over 4 years.

Flacco is not elite and has never claimed to be. Please provide us a link where he has voiced any form of contract demands, let alone one where he has said he wants to get paid elite money.

His only demand lately is that he should get an equal portion of the credit for the wins as he does in blame for the losses. What he said was 100% correct too. Your counterintuitive ramblings about how painful he is to watch after he just turned in a turnover-free-97-passer-rating PLAYOFF WIN prove how unrealistic the expectations are currently (among those who value stats more than winning).

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    In this era of football, producing 1.24 TDs per game is gonna get you doubters.
    Joe Flacco has fewer passing ATTEMPTS inside the 10 yard line this year than Brees has TDs thrown from inside the 10. When you play as conservative in the end zone as we do, the QBs numbers will take a hit.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Funny RavensQB! I tried to edit cuz then I knew you would know who it was. I guess my earlier Devils comment didn't give me away.

OK Rodgers... I don't really care about him. All he is is the 2011 regular season #1 rated qb according to ESPN and his defense was nowhere near a top ten defense. And he laid an egg yesterday. I do give him a pass since GB won the SB last year.
    Not till I saw festivus did I get IT.But You know me I'm tough on peeps.:DeadHorse:

What was he before the SB win? How many years had he played before said SB.

Also look at Mr. Rogers first year in the NFL 2008 6-10. The next year 11-5 and lost in the WC game.

Also lets not forget he had 2 years to watch Farve play while holding a clip board.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ackers_seasons

Then 10-6 in the SB year and was the #6 seed.
    Last edited by RavensQB; 01-16-2012 at 09:06 PM.

I see on WNST's website that she was on there today. I'm sure you can find it on their audio vault if you want to waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Defense bailed out the receivers dropping the ball all day...
    +1

The defense bailed out cam for running the ball between the tackles all day when the texans were run blitzing the whole frickin' game.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I didn't get personal. I said your post was stupid. Not you. I followed forum rules.

If you think watching Flacco is painful, I guarantee you that there are fans in 19,20 cities or so who would gladly "endure" 16 games of pain per year for the chance to win 49 games over 4 years.

Flacco is not elite and has never claimed to be. Please provide us a link where he has voiced any form of contract demands, let alone one where he has said he wants to get paid elite money.

His only demand lately is that he should get an equal portion of the credit for the wins as he does in blame for the losses. What he said was 100% correct too. Your counterintuitive ramblings about how painful he is to watch after he just turned in a turnover-free-97-passer-rating PLAYOFF WIN prove how unrealistic the expectations are currently (among those who value stats more than winning).
    No offense, but it is obviously stupid to constantly mention 'wins' as some kind of rebuttal to a claim that stipulates that we 'win' but argues that the defense and RB contribute to the wins much more than the QB.

For the record, I think Flacco does contribute to the wins more than he is given credit for by some (and less than he is given credit for by others); he is also blamed for the losses more than he deserves by some (and less than he deserves by others). He also inexplicably gets blamed for wins by some.

I also think that a 97.1 QB rating is undeniably good.
    Last edited by Haloti92; 01-16-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    +1

The defense bailed out cam for running the ball between the tackles all day when the texans were run blitzing the whole frickin' game.
    Ray Rice was going back to his NOT FOLLLOWING his blocks again. The 4th and 1 stuff.. If he stayed with the blockers he would have had a better chance of making it. But he decided to cut back right into a LB straight on. That was on RAY. But the pLay Call should have really been a QB sneak with a quick count. Out of huddle and quick snap and DIVE. 6 freaking inches