Thread: Kerry Collins

Kerry Collins

I admit it now, Collins sucks.

1 TD and 6 INTs, Yikes!!

I think Tennessee made a huge mistake not starting Volek, I mean how much worse could Volek have been?

Now if they want to win, they may be forced to throw VY in. Sticking situation in Tennessee.

Re: Kerry Collins

I'll never understand Tenn's intentions. They said Volek played well in preseason and he also did a good good a few years back when McNair was hurt.

Good luck to Volek. The Titans are so hell bent on Young that they are already planning on startign him next week.
    Waiting for the next one!!!

I googled Volek; last week Fisher accused him of lying to him, saying "he threw this organization under the bus". ??? SOMETHING going on down there.
    I really thot he'd be the Titans' starter this year. KCollins looks awful. the whole team looks awful. Fisher is well-regarded, but a 4-12 season--that's where it looks like they're headed--and he's gone. I predict he'll end up replacing Coughlin, who has some unhappy campers in NY.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

A few of of us on the other forum were spelling out doom if the Ravens went in Collins direction.Our defense would have had to work three times as hard with that guy giving the ball the way,as much as he does.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

It is said that alcohol destroys the brain cells over time. (much like rap music)
    It appears that Kerry may have finally knocked back a few too many Old Busmills over the years.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Blog Entries

i think the Titans should've brought him in at the BEGINNING of camp, not close to the end. It was a total rush job with a total lackluster QB. At this point, they should start Young and get some of his rust off. Volek would've been their best option, but they chose to trade him.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Not that it matters now. He's been benched for Vince Young starting tomorrow.