Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Texan Fan Here.....Great defensive battle!

Congrats to the Texans on a great season!

They gave Baltimore a heck of a game, and played some phenomenal defense. I didn't expect Arian Foster to go off like he did either, but he's clearly a legit ballplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    It was me Texans_Chick. Here is the thread

http://ravens24x7.com/forum/showthre...838#post403838
    Nice! Good luck with next weekend, and I will be sure to come back visiting closer to the Texans Ravens date next year.

Both Texas and the Ravens will struggle in any indoor venue.....sucks, but thats the NFL these days. This year, though, at least all of the teams are from outdoors. If the Saints had won Sunday, they would have won the SB.....built for the turf, indoor, dome game.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Both Texas and the Ravens will struggle in any indoor venue.....sucks, but thats the NFL these days. This year, though, at least all of the teams are from outdoors. If the Saints had won Sunday, they would have won the SB.....built for the turf, indoor, dome game.
    Nah, the Texans team is built to play in any sort of venue. Schaub had back to back 4000+ yard passing seasons when he didn't have a defense in 2009, 2010 and was healthy those seasons. The Texans ran a bunch this year because they had leads for most of their games due to their efficient offense and very good defense. Didn't have to throw a ton. But in the past, they've been able to do shoot out games. The Texans were crushing the Saints on the road earlier this season, but got Brees'd in a big 4th q comeback because the Texans D at that point of the season was still trying to figure out how to deal better with spread sets.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Texans have an indoor venue.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Texans have an indoor venue.
    Grass though. And this year, they weren't opening the roof even when the temps were nice.

7. Re: Texan Fan Here.....Great defensive battle!

Like I wrote before the Ravens/Texans game, I believe and still believe the next Super Bowl champs would be the winner of that game. Even though it didn't turn out in my favor, being a Texans fan, I'm still going to be rooting hard for the Ravens. Classy team, classy fans and I honestly think New England will be falling this upcoming weekend. They have no defense and when Brady get's rattled he makes mistakes.

Good luck guys!