Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

Joe will be fine. You cats need to either stop watching these football analysts or grow thicker skin.

A win is a win, no matter how they try to spin it.

2. Re: Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    In the future I am just not going to watch any video that Dukes is a part of. That guy is a freaking turd, and personality aside, he offers zero insight or comedic value even.
    If you wanna talk about a real Flacco hater, its him. He really does have an agenda. He's the most Anti- Ravens/Flacco "Analyst" on TV. Cant stand him.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

3. Re: Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Joe will be fine. You cats need to either stop watching these football analysts or grow thicker skin.

A win is a win, no matter how they try to spin it.
    Haha you're saying what i usually say, but this is different. Dukes is a bonified idiot. Everyone needs to say how much they despise him every chance they get.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Re: Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Haha you're saying what i usually say, but this is different. Dukes is a bonified idiot. Everyone needs to say how much they despise him every chance they get.
    Not really. Dukes/Bayless/Hoge/Sanders/Cowherd could care less what we think about them. In fact, those who constantly over-react to their commentary are only giving them the attention they want.

Ignoring them is definitely the adult thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Ceelo Green, i mean Asshole Dukes is a complete prick.

"Flacco and Sanchez are the same guy"? Really? What a fucking moron. If joe wins a SB, i would love for him to say, "Stick that up your fat ass Dukes" Right on the podium.