Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

He said that we must be concerned about flacco's play and that we should be happy the receivers bailed him out a few times. When did the receivers bail him out? It wasn't with the dropped passes

Blog Entries

Re: Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

It's the receivers job to bail out the QB. They are supposed to make plays and catch the ball. You don't hear them saying it with Calvin Johnson.

They didn't mention the 6 drops also.

Re: Watching NFL Final on NFL Network and Deion said something incredibly stupid

I'm guessing he's referring to the one hand catch by Evans and the tough catches that Boldin made today in tight coverage. He failed to mention the six or so drops though.

yeah, but a lot of times if jennings catches that ball they would fawn over how rodgers put it right where only the receiver could catch it

shocker. Dukes must have also groaned on and on about how he does not trust Flacco.

:T2:

I thought Flacco was okay, given the pressure. He kind of reminds me of Schaub, acceptable most of time but rarely spectacular. The o-line however, is going to have a brutal film session.

Isn't Yanda a pro-bowler? He got abused and manhandled by rookie JJ Watt today

I thought Flacco was okay, given the pressure. He kind of reminds me of Schaub, acceptable most of time but rarely spectacular. The o-line however, is going to have a brutal film session.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by htown6274 View Post

Yanda graded out as one of if not the best guards. He has been playing with injuries though, so I gotta wonder if that was a big reason for getting man handled.

There were a couple of plays where the receiver did make a great catch. That Evans catch might've been the one to save the game for us.

That said, I don't see how we should be concerned about Flacco's play. Might should be worried about his health after the beating he took today, but not the way he played. No turnovers, no penalties and two TDs. I'll take that from my QB every single time.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

oh no doubt evans made a great catch

I was just wondering, and not trying to be a dick or anything, but people sounded like your line was in better shape than when we played in October health wise, but I gotta say they looked terrible. They deserve the heat not Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by htown6274 View Post
    I was just wondering, and not trying to be a dick or anything, but people sounded like your line was in better shape than when we played in October health wise, but I gotta say they looked terrible. They deserve the heat not Flacco
    They seemed to be coming together and ran over the Bengals in week 17, but got beat up front frequently today.

In the last matchup it was the Texan OL that had a bad day while the Raven OL tcb.

It is a total team effort. This time the DBs carried the team. I think Flacco played well under the circumstances up front. The Ravens would have lost if not for the 2 TDs and lack of turnovers.

:T2: