Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T Minus 3 Hours and Counting (Keys to Game Thread)

Go Ravens play like champions today.

I can't wait. Our defense better bring it today and stop the ground game.

Let us make this the keys to the game thread. Everyone name their key to the game for today.

Mine is stopping the Texans run game. If we put the game on Yates, we should win today.

Re: T Minus 3 Hours and Counting (Keys to Game Thread)

Stop the run first and foremost. TJ Yates is okay..but he was throwing up some ducks last week and Johnson wasn't catching the ball clean. I see the Ravens D stepping up similar to the 49ers yesterday. Our stadium will be nice and loud!

Run ray rice and take a few shots off of play action.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Respect AJ. Make sure no one makes any gambles on his routes.

Stop Arian Foster...again, and again, and again.

Keep Flacco clean, give him space to make his throws

Keep attacking....again, and again, and again

GIVE THE BALL TO THE DOUBLE R!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you can, till 1pm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Art View Post
    I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you can, till 1pm.
    I thought I heard Ed Reed saying he almost would've preferred not having the bye week, because he was so ready to play last week. Maybe I didn't hear that right, but I could swear I heard a soundbyte of him saying he kind've didn't want the bye.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Defense! Force the turnovers ... It would be great if Ed snagged one or two!
    And Ray puts Yates on his back to look up at the clear blue (purple) Baltimore sky!

Discipline is important, Suggs and JJ on the outside must stay disciplined.
    The Texans Oline has fantastic movement and one missed tackle and Foster will be outside and free

Good for us, Suggs should be DPOY and this is what JJ does best. Few do it better in the league then JJ

8. Re: T Minus 3 Hours and Counting (Keys to Game Thread)

The more that Yates has to throw the more likely it is that the Ravens will create turnovers. They can't sell out to stop Foster because they do have a receiver that demands constant attention, and they need Ngata to play at a higher level than he's been playing at. Suggs will wreak havoc like usual, but Ngata really needs to help him out. They should be able to contain Foster with seven or occasionally eight, and just play a softer coverage on Johnson. Give him the underneath stuff, and make Yates have to work for anything they might get today. More dropbacks means a better chance for to create fumbles and picks. Getting an early lead would definitely be the key to this game.

Offense is simple. Be the better offensive line, feature Leach, give Rice the ball, and let Flacco throw around 15-20 times with both tight ends.

Get on top first. Then let the defense dominate. Don't let off the gas. Give the ball to RR at least 25 times today. Go Ravens!!!

10. Re: T Minus 3 Hours and Counting (Keys to Game Thread)

And if they can't keep scoring touchdowns in the redzone they will have a major problem moving forward. The special teams needs to not be as bad on kickoff coverage, and Cundiff hopefully is over his issues.

Key to game: BALL SO HARD

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Key to game: BALL SO HARD
    Yes indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!