What is the lot.......

That has the train tracks running right behind it, just an open field pretty much. Has a big building to the left of it as you enter? It very big and deep and the tracks are at the very back, you can see some brand new condos above the big building to the left.

Blog Entries

Re: What is the lot.......

The one at the corner od Sharp and Ostend??

You'll have to get more specific -- most of the big lots South & East of the stadium are along RR tracks. What street(s)? There is a private lot, managed by "Closest Parking", that is on dirt, which is on West Ostend, two+ blocks east of the Ostend Stret Bridge. Other smaller "Closest Parking" private lots align the B&O spur, a does MSA (Central Parking managed) Lot J. MSA (Ravens managed) Lots F, G, and H are divided from the stadium by the B&O mainline and Light Rail tracks. MSA Lot B also is along the B&O and Light Rail. I don't much about the lots on the west side of the BW Parkway, but I believe that Lot O is also along the B&O mainline.

Get me the intersecting streets and I'll pinpoint which lot and who manages.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I think it is Leadenhall it is near? It is $40 first come first serve. Has a gravel path through the middle and grass on the sides.

Pretty sure it is Ostend and Leadenhall, but there is no "official" lot listed on the map there.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Pretty sure it is Ostend and Leadenhall, but there is no "official" lot listed on the map there.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    That was the map I was referring to. And?

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    That was the map I was referring to. And?
    And what?

You said it was by RR tracks. Do you see all the blue dashes on the map that the Fanatic posted? Those are all RR tracks. Also, not shown on map, there is a spur running parallel to Ostend lower right, along which there are another 3 or 4 private lots. Just tell us where on the map, and we can help you. If you can't -- sorry.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

I believe you're talking about the one to the left of lot O according to the map. I don't know if the lot has a letter assignment but I'm in lot O and the building you speak of is in that lot. It's about $40 for parking.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    And what?

You said it was by RR tracks. Do you see all the blue dashes on the map that the Fanatic posted? Those are all RR tracks. Also, not shown on map, there is a spur running parallel to Ostend lower right, along which there are another 3 or 4 private lots. Just tell us where on the map, and we can help you. If you can't -- sorry.
    Glad you managed to figure this out T, cus obviously the OP looking for help couldn't.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!