Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm thinking that the people going to the game won't be able to hear themselves think that place will be so loud. But hey if it helps go for it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Re: Question if you can do this during a game

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreKrazy View Post
    I know there are alot of tail gaters that do not have tix to the game now my question is, during the game can a fan our fans be alowed to honk their car horn/air air horns outside the stadium while the Houstan has the ball to make more surrounding noise? I know this may be a dumb question but just think of all the fans that cant be in there hanging around outside blowing horns all over in sinc while our Dis on the field
    You would never hear it, and if you could hear it I'm sure the NFL would make a rule against it if there isn't one already. You're not allowed to make artificial noise inside the stadium. I can't imagine they would allow it outside the gate.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Sorry to piss on anybody's (other than the OP's) parade, but IMHO, you're being hosed!

The idea and the poster are not what they want you to think they are...

Beau I said it may be a dumb question lol what do you mean I am not what they think I am? I am a die hard Ravens fan when I was on the Suns page my name was Krazekevin. I do tailgate sometime and take my family I was just trying to see if it was a possible idea to give other die hards to do while they may not be able to afford a ticket to help the team from the outside. This world is full of stupid Ideas look at the snuggie I love it but a blanket with sleeves crazy idea if I must say lol but the dumbest thing yet is the forever lazy .

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Hey!

Does anyone know where the Texans are staying tonight -- like, at which hotel?

Maybe we could get a bunch of guys to run down there with whistles and stuff and blow the whistles in the hotel hallways outside the Texans players' rooms and keep them up all night so they don't get any sleep and then play like crap tomorrow!
    Marriott Waterfront

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

B-K--
    If I have misconstrued who you are and your intentions, my sincere apologies.

If you have history on Sunspot, you'll obviously recall "Steve Mario" and all of his aliases making a suggestion with whistles/horns/etc., that was extremely similar to what you posted. Steve-O was an annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    ^ Someone tried that last time. Turns out they were in front of Steve McNair's room the whole time.
    Yeah, but that someone was a bunch of titty bar employees and they had a friend named Captain Morgan with them.

Anyone thnk that any idea employed here will be perpetrated against the team next week if we win today.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    B-K--
    If I have misconstrued who you are and your intentions, my sincere apologies.

If you have history on Sunspot, you'll obviously recall "Steve Mario" and all of his aliases making a suggestion with whistles/horns/etc., that was extremely similar to what you posted. Steve-O was an annoyance.
    Yes i remember him very well and Rm222 and the other guys as well I was glad to be introduced to this sight awhile ago although I do not post here as much due to the fact of working more.