Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question if you can do this during a game

I know there are alot of tail gaters that do not have tix to the game now my question is, during the game can a fan our fans be alowed to honk their car horn/air air horns outside the stadium while the Houstan has the ball to make more surrounding noise? I know this may be a dumb question but just think of all the fans that cant be in there hanging around outside blowing horns all over in sinc while our Dis on the field

Blog Entries

Re: Question if you can do this during a game

If there is still a big screen set up somewhere outside, I suppose they could do it until they are asked to leave by the police.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If there is still a big screen set up somewhere outside, I suppose they could do it until they are asked to leave by the police.
    I've seen a truck at one of the parking lots close to the parking lots between the stadium and Cross Street Market that sets up a big screen TV with the NFL sunday ticket.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

well i am pretty sure that some on could even have a phone with the game on it , maybe the police will come join in and turn on the sirens lol the more noise the better

Blog Entries

I don't even think a car horn's sound would make it into the stadium.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    I don't even think a car horn's sound would make it into the stadium.
    That is what I was thinking as well. When the crowd really gets going inside the stadium, I kinda doubt any noise from outside would be heard, short of a bomb going off.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

Do it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It's utterly futile, and I'm kicking myself for never having thought of that before.

Keep the ideas coming!

BS

How about ABOVE the stadium? Maybe the Ravens should keep the MD Air National Guard on standby. Have a squadron of A-10 Warthogs in a holding pattern to do flybys everytime the Texans have the ball. That should add some noise!

I'm of the opinion that in addition to screaming, clapping, and stomping everyone should get their phone out and play that really annoying "mosquito ringtone". The players on the field are young enough (especially Yates) to hear it and most of the fans are old enough where they wouldn't hear it. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrewnzQYrPI

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I'm of the opinion that in addition to screaming, clapping, and stomping everyone should get their phone out and play that really annoying "mosquito ringtone". The players on the field are young enough (especially Yates) to hear it and most of the fans are old enough where they wouldn't hear it. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrewnzQYrPI
    Best plan EVER!!!

I'm old and can't hear it but I have seen the reaction from young folks when it's(high pitched tone) played over and over. Something like this

Well if any posters have some good old bomb sirens that you have to crank they could be heard outside , maybe