Ray Lewis - diet

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ory/52528362/1

Dear goodness... amazing discipline!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Ray Lewis - diet

From article, it speaks of his extended family including "A teenager with bone cancer — for whom he is paying medical expenses."

Where there you go.

I'm not in any way a religious man but I can appreciate some who are, and I really appreciate those who live their faith honorably rather than wear it on their sleeve...

found this part humorous!

Closer to home, fourth-year running back Ray Rice gets much attention. Rice moved across the room, to a stall adjacent to Lewis' corner locker. The veteran frequently rides Rice about being consumed by his smartphone, checking text messages too often.
    Rice, the oldest of four, sees Lewis as the sibling he never had.
    "I need a big brother," he says. "All these years, and I've never had anybody to bother like that. If I get on his nerves, I don't care. And I can be annoying when I want to be."
    Like when he's awakened Lewis with an early-morning phone call.
    "He's like, 'Man, you've taken away 30 minutes of my sleep,' " Rice says. "Then I hit him back with one of his lines: 'If you're sleeping, somebody else is working.'

"I always tell them," he says of teammates, " 'Boy, if we see that confetti drop, y'all going to see Sug cry real hard.' It might be my last chance."

Blog Entries

That is a great article about a great player. His diet is insane; no bread, sugar, hasn't eaten pork in years and beef only twice. His attitude is equally impressive. 'to whom much is given, much is expected.'

Win it for Ray!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

That is just the story to cover up Ray's real diet........eating RBs. Any man that can play a role in Corey Dillon (In his prime) refusing to re-enter a game, is..........man, I can't even come up with the words.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

He credits Shannon Sharpe with teaching him how important his diet is. and check this out.

Suggs recalled a 2009 game in which Lewis showed him his gruesome right hand — the bone of a finger broke through the skin — as the Cincinnati Bengals were driving.

"I said, 'Let's get through this series, and you can deal with that on the sideline,' " Suggs said. "That's how valuable he is. He's still outplaying guys in their 20s. When it's time to walk away, he'll know. But it's still not his time."

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Shannon Sharpe's diet is ridiculous. To this day, he is still in the type of shape that would lead one to think he can play, if it weren't for the nature of declining abilities.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tony Gonzalez becaqme a vegan about the time he moved to Atlanta and credits that to his longevity and level of performance

He's a machine. Funniest thing is him taking chips away from Sizzle.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That is just the story to cover up Ray's real diet........eating RBs. Any man that can play a role in Corey Dillon (In his prime) refusing to re-enter a game, is..........man, I can't even come up with the words.

FUNNY!

I had forgotten about Dillon..

I think you are right. I remember during the 2000 Superbowl run Sharpe mention that he was on a very strict vitamin regiment..