Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If Tebow were to beat the Pats..

And we were to beat the Texans, would you be somewhat scared to play Tebow? I understand the Steelers had an awful game plan and the Pats just have a terrible defense to begin with, but it would just seem really eerie that a guy who can't throw the ball makes it all the way to the AFC Championship game? Also the refs might be in favor of seeing Tebow in the superbowl so idk. Just wanted to bring up the convo of if you'd guys be at all nervous to play him. I trust our defense more then any other (esp. da gawd Ed Reed ) so just curious....

Re: If Tebow were to beat the Pats..

No.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

What Pyite said.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReedDaGawd View Post
    And we were to beat the Texans, would you be somewhat scared to play Tebow? I understand the Steelers had an awful game plan and the Pats just have a terrible defense to begin with, but it would just seem really eerie that a guy who can't throw the ball makes it all the way to the AFC Championship game? Also the refs might be in favor of seeing Tebow in the superbowl so idk. Just wanted to bring up the convo of if you'd guys be at all nervous to play him. I trust our defense more then any other (esp. da gawd Ed Reed ) so just curious....
    I just dont see Tebow passing on the Ravens (in Baltimore) like they did against the Steelers in Denver. Gotta beat Houston first to even think about this tho! Houston will not be a pushover game.

Blog Entries

that's my dream scenario... please please

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

in re-watching the DEN-PIT game, I was struck by how many times Harrison crashed the end, only to be out-flanked around the edge. I understand that when you play DEN your defensive progressions are 1) Running back carry, 2) Tebow carry and 3) Pass. That being said, I just can't see JJ or Suggs getting sucked in as many times as I saw it happen to Harrison.
    But like Terps19 said, lets deal with Houston first.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    No.
    Ditto.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    No.
    God can have Tebow's soul, but his ass would most definately belong to Suggs.....
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

What Houston, Pyite and Dade said.

I'll say this much. If Denver pulls of a miracle I will be twice as nervous come Sunday