Ravens Playoff Tickets - what do they look like?

Hello - have a quick question about the Ravens playoff tix for this sunday. I'm going with a friend of mine from work, and he's a season ticket holder. The tickets he has are larger than the normal ticket, and have colorful artwork on them that indicate it's a playoff game. However, I also bought some tix for a friend from someone I know who is also a season ticket holder and their tix look more like regular size tickets - in fact, they don't look like even the regular season tix, but instead they look like you're typical ticketmaster tix. Should I be concerned? The tix have the word "Relentless" as a watermark in the background, and have the Ravens logo with gold trim on the right side of the ticket. I saw some counterfeit tix on WBAL during a story they did, and these tix fortunately don't look like that. Still...I thought ALL tix for the playoffs would be the special kind, unless maybe you got extras as a PSL owner via the lottery? Just wanted to see what others thoughts are...the worst feeling would be to have my friend walk up to the gate, and have them tell him they are not legit. And again, it's not that I don't trust the guy who sold it to me, I just feel strange that they don't look like the other tix I've seen.

thx...

Re: Ravens Playoff Tickets - what do they look like?

Edit: I did you a favor, Shine. Anyone could have scanned & printed the photo of your ticket and would have been able to have gotten into the stadium ahead of you via the bar code on your ticket. You would have been halted at the stadium entrance, despite having the hard copy. If you want to repost with the bard code covered up, please do so.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mista T; 01-14-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: see above

yes - the tixs are fat.
    If you PM your email address, Ill send you the official game email.

yes - the tixs are fat.
    If you PM your email address, Ill send you the official game email. I dont know what the ticketmaster tix look like...
    the psl tickets are the fat ones. the ticketmaster and extra tix (allowed for psl owners) Im told look different.

Im sure your fine...
    no worries... have fun!

Ok - thx...I think I'm good. The guy I bought them from said he paid the bill right at the deadline, and another friend of mine just said his tix are like mine, so I feel better. Whew....GO RAVENS!