As a Texans fan and in defense of Texans Chick, (who by the way has her own blog in the Houston Chronicle and is about as avid a fan as you'll find) position by position the Texans are better across the board now than week 6 except in one category which is QB. Unfortunately for my Texans, the most important player on any football team is the QB...the second most important player is the back-up QB and we lost both of them.

The only way the Texans win this game is if they take an early double digit lead into half time. Even then it will be difficult because they have struggle in the second half of games, for the most part.

As for the 3 game losing streak, I tolerated and excused the Panther loss as the Texans had come off an emotional high from clinching the AFC South against Cinnci and were playing against a pretty decent team and atheletic QB's like Cam have historically given the Texans fits. I can excuse the Tenn loss because they were resting a bunch of players. The Colts loss was unforgiveable