Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: If Tebow were to beat the Pats..

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee414 View Post
    in re-watching the DEN-PIT game, I was struck by how many times Harrison crashed the end, only to be out-flanked around the edge. I understand that when you play DEN your defensive progressions are 1) Running back carry, 2) Tebow carry and 3) Pass. That being said, I just can't see JJ or Suggs getting sucked in as many times as I saw it happen to Harrison.
    But like Terps19 said, lets deal with Houston first.
    It was like Harrison got the position he wanted, but didn't know what to do with it. He didn't know whether or not to attack Tebow, or keep him from scrambling. So, it left this image of Harrison standing there. It was like the chopping drill, without the chopping.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 01-13-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tebow is a total gimmick. The hobbled Steelers lost because of terrible schemes that allowed Mr. Noodle-arm to send lame ducks flying over their heads a few times for big gains. We would crush the Broncos at home in the AFCCG.

please le us play Tebow. please god let us play tebow. please god let us play tebow at M&T in two weeks for the AFC. I'll go to church big guy....afte the super bowl though.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I'm praying to Jesus, Allah, Buddha, and Zeus that we get Tebow here instead of Brady there. I'm even calling in that favor that Satan owes me.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369114,-76.761152
    Don't forget Odin.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I'm praying to Jesus, Allah, Buddha, and Zeus that we get Tebow here instead of Brady there. I'm even calling in that favor that Satan owes me.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369114,-76.761152
    Think we're going to hell together because I've been praying all that since last weekend!

So for the OP, absolutely NOT!!!!!! Sorry but how Ike Taylor got the rating he did I'll never know because he got abused that game, and badly. That wouldn't happen to Webb or Jimmy. CWill prob, but Reed will be lurking vs a washed up Polamalu and womever their other bum safety is,lol.

Blog Entries

Oh and it's not even just Sizzle. You think Ngata is gonna fall for that BS, or that he can't run Tebow down? Hmmmm I'll put my money on Ngata.

It would seem eerie that a guy who can't throw the ball would make it to the AFC Championship game? It's happened the past 2 years with Mark Sanchez....

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom42 View Post
    It would seem eerie that a guy who can't throw the ball would make it to the AFC Championship game? It's happened the past 2 years with Mark Sanchez....
    Bazing...
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

If the Denver Broncos came to Baltimore for the AFC Championship Game, I will say here and now, that I would be more confident in victory than any playoff game in Ravens history. The Ravens would be at home, having saw the way that the Chiefs, Steelers and Patriots played Tebow.

Plus, they would have to stew in hearing about Tim Tebow for the entire week. They won't be overlooking him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Here's a much better question:

QUESTION: What would a Denver win mean to the Ravens players and coaches?

ANSWER: Since the Ravens would awake Sunday morning (assuming a curfew) knowing they will be playing at home next week with a win over Houston, they would be even more motivated, more focused than you could possibly imagine.

You could argue that the Texans would gain motivation as well (could host the Broncos after an upset win), BUT their task would still become considerably tougher playing on Baltimore turf.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Here’s a story…
    A man named Brady…
    Who thought his 4th ring …was right there in the bag...
    When defenders brushed past right there close beside him…
    He screamed for yellow flags…

It’s a story…
    A man named Tebow…
    While sometimes his throws …look like a wounded duck…
    He has led his Denver Broncos to the playoffs…
    Some say it’s more than luck…

Then the one day when this Brady met this Tebow…
    And Bill Belichick just had himself a hunch…
    That Tom Brady better have his sh*t together…
    Or Denver eats his lunch….
    LOL...I didn't realize my off-handed phrase (Brady bunch) would inspire such lyrical poetry. Nice job trailhiker85... Bc