Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Conspiracy Theories



    LOL - Good one Spam.

    And they're black helicopters too like the ones in the Mel Gibson movie.




    BTW the above line was dripping with sarcasm. Needed to say that
    cause Spamy never gets it or the joke.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 07:12 AM.




  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    And speaking of conspiracies, no one finds it odd that two presidents were forcibly removed from office within a decade? Nobody thinks Watergate was a set up?

    The head of the plumbers who went in and had CIA connections and performed over 1,000 break-ins for the CIA and was hired by Hunt who used to work for the CIA, same as another CIA operative on that team, McCord, says they were told to stand down on conducting pre-break in securities measures.

    That was the 14th time Nixon broke into the building looking for dirt on
    the DEMs DNC Chair, an old nemesis he wanted to embarrass. Liddy said
    on his radio show the only dirt they found was on the 2d guy in charge pics of prostitutes he was with. Liddy stated this on his show and he was sued by the guy. The judge threw the case out of court when he produced the pics as evidence.

    Anyway, Nixon was a dangerous man in Wash chopping heads including Helm's the director of the CIA and a national hero. Many believe it was a CIA set up. Hunt sure did. The basement door and escape route was supposed to be locked by the team. When the guard found it unlocked he was suspicious and found them. Their next stop was to the Presidential nominee's home to look for dirt on him. Stupid Nixon.

    Also, Hunt's wife died when her plane blew up. She was going to Chicago and have a press conference to announce some things. Hunt was never forgiving about that one.

    Just stuff to think about.

    Marilyn Monroe died on a Sat over supposidly overdose. She also was
    going to have a press conference on the following Mon to announce her
    affair with the Kennedys. Her death was supposed to be a warning to them but Nixon said everyone knows it was Castro that wanted to kill the Kennedys. LOL.

    And everyone who served under Patton in WW2 believe the pinko commies killed him. He was killed riding in his staff car by a truck - an 18 wheeler truck crashing thru the side, just where Patton was sitting, not just somebody's pick up.

    But it may not have been the commies at all. Patton was also going to have a press conf announcing that Russia had marched over 20,000 US troops they liberated from German POW camps back to Siberia with the Germans.
    They're still there or the survivors are.

    Some of the GIs escaped and got back to Patton. IKE told Patton to shup up
    and then he was going to send him home. The Army didn't want to upset
    Russia.

    Patton was killed.

    Coincidence.

    Just some more conspiracy theories to think about.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.




  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,908

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Conservatives want to believe Obama isn't legitimate as President. You take a nontraditional name, a father with African roots and mixed racial background and aha! you delegitimize him via the birther conspiracy. What percentage of conservative believed this? still believe this?

    Feel free to talk about vitriol all you want. The topic was about conspiracy theories and Obama B.C. was a conservatives wet dream.

    I'll admit I entertained the idea. When the Daily Kos is leading the front supplied by Fight the Smears, waiving a scanned copy of his certificate of live birth I can't help but feel inclined not to believe, it's knee jerk, forgive me. The ambiguity of his early past coupled with the way it was handled is what really made it snowball out of control. Had he not been linked to so many questionable characters I wouldn't have even batted an eye. Whether you want to believe the alleged innocuous nature of his associations or not, the fact remains their is a plethora of them. Any man who blatantly makes his bed next to bonfires his entire career, and says he doesn't even so much as smell like smoke is a liar. I don't give liars the benefit of the doubt. That pretty much amounts to my initial belief in the conspiracy theory.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,506
    Not one thing you said about JFK, Trap, was anything close to accurate.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    1,979

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    if there really was a powerful controlling force (aside from George Soros) many of these conspiracy purveyors would be found dead of hit/runs or 'heart attacks'.
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!




  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    That's BS HR. Disagree if you want but don't say I was wrong on everything. I read the books. Listen to the tapes of the shots fired.

    SPAMY says they were debunked. They have been disputed but not
    necesarrily debunked, not all of them.


    Oswald used an old rifle not like the one you were trained on.

    Oswald was killed by Ruby, so say I was wrong about that.

    Ruby died in jail, so say I was wrong about that. He died of cancer
    while in prison. He recruited Oswald.

    Oswald yelled, I'm just the patsy, I'm just the patsy. Prove that wrong.

    I might be wrong on some other things like the number of shots but
    look at the tape. Oswald hit K in the back of the head and he lunges
    forward.

    The he suddenly lunges backwards. That's because another shooter
    got him from the front. There's all types of cover ups in this that
    nobody can really prove or dis-prove. Pics don't lie and there were
    plenty of them that show K lunging forward and then backwards
    after getting hit.

    Connelly got hit in the shoulder. I was right about that and I think
    he got hit in the side of the hand and the knee. I'll look for a link
    but C definitely got hit.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 07:52 PM.




  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pikesville
    Posts
    4,268

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    You're wrong Trap. He was shot by the Illuminati from the Grassy Knoll because the Aliens who put chemicals into commercial airline contrails needed to send a message to Castro that they were going to destroy the Skull and Bones club unless the Freemasons brought down Tower 2 with a planned demolition using explosives provided by Bigfoot.

    Duh.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron




  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Spammy, I relent just based on your last post. Great sarcasm, especially
    from you. You're finally getting it, I think.

    I'm just showing the other side.

    Nobody knows all the facts and everyone has an opinion.

    As for Spamy's lousy sniper test:

    There is no indication that Oswald knew much about guns, and he was never regarded as a superlative marksman while he was in the Marine Corps. Yet he is credited with a combination of shooting skills on November 22 that has never been matched in repeated government tests by the most proficient riflemen in the United States.

    Here's a Marine sniper instructor's comments on the shots:


    Former U.S. Marine sniper Craig Roberts and Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, who was the senior instructor for the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Quantico, Virginia, both said it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators. "Let me tell you what we did at Quantico," Hathcock said. "We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified 'marksman' do it?"[48]

    And speaking of the Warren Commission, you guys aren't going to
    believe any Gov't report are you? Of course not. You're too smart
    for that.


    And That's what makes conspiracy theories fun.

    One thing is a fact. Two presidents were forcibly removed
    from office within a decade. One thru death and one thru disgrace.

    Take it as you will.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 11:52 PM.




  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I'll admit I entertained the idea. When the Daily Kos is leading the front supplied by Fight the Smears, waiving a scanned copy of his certificate of live birth I can't help but feel inclined not to believe, it's knee jerk, forgive me. The ambiguity of his early past coupled with the way it was handled is what really made it snowball out of control. Had he not been linked to so many questionable characters I wouldn't have even batted an eye. Whether you want to believe the alleged innocuous nature of his associations or not, the fact remains their is a plethora of them. Any man who blatantly makes his bed next to bonfires his entire career, and says he doesn't even so much as smell like smoke is a liar. I don't give liars the benefit of the doubt. That pretty much amounts to my initial belief in the conspiracy theory.
    No surprises here. You're in, Traps in. Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?








  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Hey Galen - You're wrong. You typed my name wrong.

    ____________________________
    No surprises here. You're in, Traps in. Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?
    ___________________________

    You forgot the apostrophe before the (s).

    I'm surprised at you and you pride yourself on education.




  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pikesville
    Posts
    4,268
    Uh oh... Trap is dropping grammar bombs. Shit just got real folks.


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369062,-76.761153
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron




  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Good one Spammy.

    Your sarcasm is getting better and better.

    And all that coming from a guy who didn't know what libbies and
    connies meant when he first posted here.

    So much for being informed.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-16-2012 at 01:08 AM.




  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    No surprises here. You're in, Traps in. Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?
    "Yes, who else of the simpletons will acquiesce their ignorance and concede to all that is my reason and intellect??"

    Liberal elitism and Galen, poetry in motion.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    "Yes, who else of the simpletons will acquiesce their ignorance and concede to all that is my reason and intellect??"

    Liberal elitism and Galen, poetry in motion.
    lol...its not "Liberal elitism"'s responsibility that you fall for this kind of talking point. Nice try though.








  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    1,908

    Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    lol...its not "Liberal elitism"'s responsibility that you fall for this kind of talking point. Nice try though.
    The liberal elitism jab was at your arrogance in saying, "Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?" Wise ass.

    How foolish of me, I forgot to take into account your adept sense of selective comprehension.

    I admit I entertained the idea.
    and

    That pretty much amounts to my initial belief in the conspiracy.
    Unless your attempting to use reverse psychology, I never said I was "in". I stated I had initial belief based off of the malfeasant connections, and the giant nebulous of information that surrounded the whole situation. The fact that you come to the conclusion of me being "in" based of not immediately dismissing all possibility speaks to your liberal elitist attitude. I mean really, what kind of half-wit wouldn't turn a blind eye to his obviously negligent associations, and dissent the infallibility of Obama?
    Last edited by Sirdowski; 01-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

    –Eleanor Roosevelt




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland