Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Conspiracy Theories

You're wrong Trap. He was shot by the Illuminati from the Grassy Knoll because the Aliens who put chemicals into commercial airline contrails needed to send a message to Castro that they were going to destroy the Skull and Bones club unless the Freemasons brought down Tower 2 with a planned demolition using explosives provided by Bigfoot.

Duh.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Spammy, I relent just based on your last post. Great sarcasm, especially
    from you. You're finally getting it, I think.

I'm just showing the other side.

Nobody knows all the facts and everyone has an opinion.

As for Spamy's lousy sniper test:

There is no indication that Oswald knew much about guns, and he was never regarded as a superlative marksman while he was in the Marine Corps. Yet he is credited with a combination of shooting skills on November 22 that has never been matched in repeated government tests by the most proficient riflemen in the United States.

Here's a Marine sniper instructor's comments on the shots:

Former U.S. Marine sniper Craig Roberts and Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, who was the senior instructor for the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Quantico, Virginia, both said it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators. "Let me tell you what we did at Quantico," Hathcock said. "We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified 'marksman' do it?"[48]

And speaking of the Warren Commission, you guys aren't going to
    believe any Gov't report are you? Of course not. You're too smart
    for that.

And That's what makes conspiracy theories fun.

One thing is a fact. Two presidents were forcibly removed
    from office within a decade. One thru death and one thru disgrace.

Take it as you will.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I'll admit I entertained the idea. When the Daily Kos is leading the front supplied by Fight the Smears, waiving a scanned copy of his certificate of live birth I can't help but feel inclined not to believe, it's knee jerk, forgive me. The ambiguity of his early past coupled with the way it was handled is what really made it snowball out of control. Had he not been linked to so many questionable characters I wouldn't have even batted an eye. Whether you want to believe the alleged innocuous nature of his associations or not, the fact remains their is a plethora of them. Any man who blatantly makes his bed next to bonfires his entire career, and says he doesn't even so much as smell like smoke is a liar. I don't give liars the benefit of the doubt. That pretty much amounts to my initial belief in the conspiracy theory.
    No surprises here. You're in, Traps in. Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?

Blog Entries

Hey Galen - You're wrong. You typed my name wrong.

You forgot the apostrophe before the (s).

I'm surprised at you and you pride yourself on education.

Uh oh... Trap is dropping grammar bombs. Shit just got real folks.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369062,-76.761153
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Good one Spammy.

Your sarcasm is getting better and better.

And all that coming from a guy who didn't know what libbies and
    connies meant when he first posted here. :)

So much for being informed.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-16-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    No surprises here. You're in, Traps in. Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?
    "Yes, who else of the simpletons will acquiesce their ignorance and concede to all that is my reason and intellect??"

Liberal elitism and Galen, poetry in motion.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    "Yes, who else of the simpletons will acquiesce their ignorance and concede to all that is my reason and intellect??"

Liberal elitism and Galen, poetry in motion.
    lol...its not "Liberal elitism"'s responsibility that you fall for this kind of talking point. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    lol...its not "Liberal elitism"'s responsibility that you fall for this kind of talking point. Nice try though.
    The liberal elitism jab was at your arrogance in saying, "Who else is ponying up their conspiracy admission?" Wise ass.

How foolish of me, I forgot to take into account your adept sense of selective comprehension.

I admit I entertained the idea.
    and

That pretty much amounts to my initial belief in the conspiracy.
    Unless your attempting to use reverse psychology, I never said I was "in". I stated I had initial belief based off of the malfeasant connections, and the giant nebulous of information that surrounded the whole situation. The fact that you come to the conclusion of me being "in" based of not immediately dismissing all possibility speaks to your liberal elitist attitude. I mean really, what kind of half-wit wouldn't turn a blind eye to his obviously negligent associations, and dissent the infallibility of Obama?
    Last edited by Sirdowski; 01-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    That's BS HR. Disagree if you want but don't say I was wrong on everything. I read the books. Listen to the tapes of the shots fired.

SPAMY says they were debunked. They have been disputed but not
    necesarrily debunked, not all of them.

Oswald used an old rifle not like the one you were trained on.

Oswald was killed by Ruby, so say I was wrong about that.

Ruby died in jail, so say I was wrong about that. He died of cancer
    while in prison. He recruited Oswald.

Oswald yelled, I'm just the patsy, I'm just the patsy. Prove that wrong.

I might be wrong on some other things like the number of shots but
    look at the tape. Oswald hit K in the back of the head and he lunges
    forward.

The he suddenly lunges backwards. That's because another shooter
    got him from the front. There's all types of cover ups in this that
    nobody can really prove or dis-prove. Pics don't lie and there were
    plenty of them that show K lunging forward and then backwards
    after getting hit.

Connelly got hit in the shoulder. I was right about that and I think
    he got hit in the side of the hand and the knee. I'll look for a link
    but C definitely got hit.
    Yea, I don't necessarily think that any conspiracy theory has been debunked just like no conspiracy theory has been proven as absolute fact. That's why they exist.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Personally, I just think it is irresponsible for Americans to trust 100% everything the US Government says and think that the US Government is incapable of shady dealings and cover ups.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Personally, I just think it is irresponsible for Americans to trust 100% everything the US Government says and think that the US Government is incapable of shady dealings and cover ups.
    I agree.

That's why when Popular Mechanics challenges the facts and finds not one shred of evidence backing the so called "Truthers", I tend to believe them.

Or when ABC News finds a half dozen scientists to corroborate the majority of the findings in the Warren Commission, I believe the science behind the claims.

But I will say you give far too much credence to our Government. They cannot balance their books yet some would argue they can concoct these vast conspiracies, involving dozens, sometimes hundreds of people, yet nothing is ever proven, leaked or talked about.