Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Always a pleasure when Galen injects his conservative vitriol into a topic. He's a real charmer.
    Conservatives want to believe Obama isn't legitimate as President. You take a nontraditional name, a father with African roots and mixed racial background and aha! you delegitimize him via the birther conspiracy. What percentage of conservative believed this? still believe this?

Feel free to talk about vitriol all you want. The topic was about conspiracy theories and Obama B.C. was a conservatives wet dream.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    most everyone on this side of the board believed in the Obama birth certificate conspiracy so I would say you might have a captive audience.

Why did O BUMMER wait so long to show it and it
    took Donald Trump to force his hand. He had a half brother living in a hut in Africa and an aunt from there who just had a accident here why driving drunk. His father was foreign and a Muslim. There were plenty of reasons for people to be suspicious. All he had to do was show the certificate in the beginning. He had a team of lawyers ensuring that no one saw it including the Supreme Court until he finally gave the OK.

As for JFK, Someone surveyed a Harvard political science class to see how many believed in Oliver Stone's film JFK.

Over 90% believed in the movie even though Stone said he never claimed anything was true. It was all Hollywood and entertainment.

Yet, I heard Oswald on TV yell, I'm just a patsy, I'm just a pasty and sure enough someone knocked him off and then he died too - while in prison no less.

As far as the shots, he was supposed to fire 3 of them. One got him in the throat from the front, once in the back from behind and then either one or possibly two simultaneous shots to the head, one from behind and one from the front both hitting the same general area of his right scalp...if you listen to the audiotapes taken from police radios you can clearly hear five shots fired, one missing, one hitting Connally and three hitting JFK with the last two occurring almost simultaneously...see "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" series on youtube for the answer of who...

A Navy Seal stood in the same place as Oswald and tried to get those shots off. The subject was moving. And don't forget, Harvey was using an obsolete rifle he got thru mail order no less. Nothing like the kind
    HR was trained on.

The Seal said it is very difficult to do that.

Those facts were never explained in the Warren Commission.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Pfft... Classic Trap.

Dude, educate yourself. The conspiracy theories you're spouting have all been completely and utterly debunked. Obama's birth certificate was released YEARS before Trump's nonsense, remember the whole "Certificate of Live Birth" idiocy? (Side note, I also only have a certificate of live birth, I guess I'm Kenyan too!)

As for JFK, seriously... Nothing about the events as described by the government are inaccurate or implausible. Multiple experiments have been performed proving it. As for the assertion that a sniper couldn't replicate Oswald's shot, that is one shitty sniper.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369077,-76.761203
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

These are theories I get into. There's no denying that several US Presidents come from the Bones as well as Supreme Court justices,
    and many Congressmen like Taft of the Taft Harley Act. Whether
    intentional or not, many of their members are in the highest parts
    of the government and in the fields of education and medicine.

I'm not sure about the Freemasons or Ilinum.

I did post a link of how many men from Rockerfeller's Tri-lateral Commission are in power including Tim Geithner who was an apprentice of Henry Kissenger at one time.

Kissinger was also the Chair of the Stearing Committee for the
    Bilderberg Group for over 20 years and while he was Sec of State.
    They've been trying to build a one world govt.

Rockefeller broke off from them and formed his Tri Commiss because
    the Bilderberg's refused to admit China and Japan in the club. Rockefeller currently makes billions from their economies as China has emerged as a giant player in the world's economies.

It was the Bilderbergs that forged the EU with centuries old familes
    like the Hapsburghs and Rothchids.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/200...4/18568097.php

And don't forget H Bush's dubbing of the New World Order which is a
    play of words on the biblical term, one world gov't. There is a big
    push by China and Russia and many other countries for a global
    currency, especially now with the Euro collapsing.

Before there can be a one world gov't all the economies must be on
    the same page and there has to be a world currency. The dollar is
    falling too.

It is still supreme but is falling like the Euro so there could very well
    be a global currency but it will take decades to accomplish because the
    dollar takes up 3/4 of the worlds currencies. The other 1/4 is the
    rest of the world's like the Yen and Ruble. When was the last time
    you heard someone said I need some Rubles, outside of Russia?

All these treaties like NAFTA and CAFTA are putting the economies
    in one plae. Since NAFTA the Western Hemisphere countries have
    raked in Billions in profits. We get more gas from Mexico and Canada
    than anywhere else and W Bush wanted to merge Mexico, Canada and
    the Unites States. No more border wories. We're all one and he even
    had a name for the currency - the Aero. W picks up where his father
    left off.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries

Here's OBY releasing the birth certificate in April.

There were some posted on the net that weren't official.
    This is the one that officially ended it.

Trump told reporters in New Hampshire he is "very proud" to have forced release of the birth certificate, which "hopefully" will end the issue.

Nothing about the Kennedy shooting has been debunked.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...irth-records/1
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Whatever you say skip. Remember, double up on the tinfoil or the helicopters will still be able to blast your brain with the mind control rays.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

LOL - Good one Spam.

And they're black helicopters too like the ones in the Mel Gibson movie.

:happyanim

BTW the above line was dripping with sarcasm. Needed to say that
    cause Spamy never gets it or the joke.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Blog Entries

And speaking of conspiracies, no one finds it odd that two presidents were forcibly removed from office within a decade? Nobody thinks Watergate was a set up?

The head of the plumbers who went in and had CIA connections and performed over 1,000 break-ins for the CIA and was hired by Hunt who used to work for the CIA, same as another CIA operative on that team, McCord, says they were told to stand down on conducting pre-break in securities measures.

That was the 14th time Nixon broke into the building looking for dirt on
    the DEMs DNC Chair, an old nemesis he wanted to embarrass. Liddy said
    on his radio show the only dirt they found was on the 2d guy in charge pics of prostitutes he was with. Liddy stated this on his show and he was sued by the guy. The judge threw the case out of court when he produced the pics as evidence.

Anyway, Nixon was a dangerous man in Wash chopping heads including Helm's the director of the CIA and a national hero. Many believe it was a CIA set up. Hunt sure did. The basement door and escape route was supposed to be locked by the team. When the guard found it unlocked he was suspicious and found them. Their next stop was to the Presidential nominee's home to look for dirt on him. Stupid Nixon.

Also, Hunt's wife died when her plane blew up. She was going to Chicago and have a press conference to announce some things. Hunt was never forgiving about that one.

Just stuff to think about.

Marilyn Monroe died on a Sat over supposidly overdose. She also was
    going to have a press conference on the following Mon to announce her
    affair with the Kennedys. Her death was supposed to be a warning to them but Nixon said everyone knows it was Castro that wanted to kill the Kennedys. LOL.

And everyone who served under Patton in WW2 believe the pinko commies killed him. He was killed riding in his staff car by a truck - an 18 wheeler truck crashing thru the side, just where Patton was sitting, not just somebody's pick up.

But it may not have been the commies at all. Patton was also going to have a press conf announcing that Russia had marched over 20,000 US troops they liberated from German POW camps back to Siberia with the Germans.
    They're still there or the survivors are.

Some of the GIs escaped and got back to Patton. IKE told Patton to shup up
    and then he was going to send him home. The Army didn't want to upset
    Russia.

Patton was killed.

Coincidence.

Just some more conspiracy theories to think about.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Conservatives want to believe Obama isn't legitimate as President. You take a nontraditional name, a father with African roots and mixed racial background and aha! you delegitimize him via the birther conspiracy. What percentage of conservative believed this? still believe this?

Feel free to talk about vitriol all you want. The topic was about conspiracy theories and Obama B.C. was a conservatives wet dream.

I'll admit I entertained the idea. When the Daily Kos is leading the front supplied by Fight the Smears, waiving a scanned copy of his certificate of live birth I can't help but feel inclined not to believe, it's knee jerk, forgive me. The ambiguity of his early past coupled with the way it was handled is what really made it snowball out of control. Had he not been linked to so many questionable characters I wouldn't have even batted an eye. Whether you want to believe the alleged innocuous nature of his associations or not, the fact remains their is a plethora of them. Any man who blatantly makes his bed next to bonfires his entire career, and says he doesn't even so much as smell like smoke is a liar. I don't give liars the benefit of the doubt. That pretty much amounts to my initial belief in the conspiracy theory.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Not one thing you said about JFK, Trap, was anything close to accurate.

if there really was a powerful controlling force (aside from George Soros) many of these conspiracy purveyors would be found dead of hit/runs or 'heart attacks'.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

That's BS HR. Disagree if you want but don't say I was wrong on everything. I read the books. Listen to the tapes of the shots fired.

SPAMY says they were debunked. They have been disputed but not
    necesarrily debunked, not all of them.

Oswald used an old rifle not like the one you were trained on.

Oswald was killed by Ruby, so say I was wrong about that.

Ruby died in jail, so say I was wrong about that. He died of cancer
    while in prison. He recruited Oswald.

Oswald yelled, I'm just the patsy, I'm just the patsy. Prove that wrong.

I might be wrong on some other things like the number of shots but
    look at the tape. Oswald hit K in the back of the head and he lunges
    forward.

The he suddenly lunges backwards. That's because another shooter
    got him from the front. There's all types of cover ups in this that
    nobody can really prove or dis-prove. Pics don't lie and there were
    plenty of them that show K lunging forward and then backwards
    after getting hit.

Connelly got hit in the shoulder. I was right about that and I think
    he got hit in the side of the hand and the knee. I'll look for a link
    but C definitely got hit.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-14-2012 at 07:52 PM.