Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Sunday, 12:42 pm

And it doesn't matter that the white stripes broke up. It was just Jack and Meg on drums, and Meg can't really play drums anyway. Anyone of us could fill in her part with 5 minutes practice.
    That said, if they had Jack White come out and shred the guitar part to Seven Nation Army live as the players were announced, it would be AMAZING. He may the greatest living guitarist IMHO. But I highly doubt that happens.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

The Edge > Jack White

But that's for another message board ;)

Eh...they may be broke up. But I could stand anyone for a fat check and a 5-minute gig. :)

As for intro, I gotta think there's zero chance they don't introduce Ray Lewis. His entrance is electrifying at a regular season game against. With this atmosphere...gotta think they do this.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Quote Originally Posted by fthestoolers View Post
    Oh And I would bet they announce the Pro Bowlers! Seem to have done that in the past! Best of Both worlds!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tweeted by Baltimore Ravens "#Ravens will be introducing their pro bowlers at Sunday's game."

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    Tweeted by Baltimore Ravens "#Ravens will be introducing their pro bowlers at Sunday's game."
    then ray still gets to do his dance :)

i would love to see him do it in indy, the place would go mental

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    then ray still gets to do his dance :)

i would love to see him do it in indy, the place would go mental
    Word!

Maybe we will get a half hour lecture from Burgandy about not being a jerk. Followed by Michau Miller and his mind numbing anthem. I just wish one of these wussy teams would have the balls to have individual intros. . . . sucks. at DE. . . . SUCKS! LB. . . . Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMoon View Post
    Maybe we will get a half hour lecture from Burgandy about not being a jerk. Followed by Michau Miller and his mind numbing anthem. I just wish one of these wussy teams would have the balls to have individual intros. . . . sucks. at DE. . . . SUCKS! LB. . . . Sucks
    Wow.

They have to announce the defense this weekend. Could very well be Rays Last home game

They will announce the defense and everybody better be in their seat.

When I leave my tailgate at 11:50 I will be yelling at people to pack it up and everyone should do the same.

What if they get the ball on offense, and our stadium is only 3/4 full and they go on a drive and score a quick TD? That could be the difference, get there EARLY. Noise is a massive factor, and 70k is better than 50k.

Maybe oprah left everyone keys to a new car under their seats.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

They're not doing the defense guys. They've already confirmed that they're announcing the Pro Bowlers.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369099,-76.761217
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron