Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Sunday, 12:42 pm

White Stripes broke up, and Jack White must be going broke. I saw him selling some of his personal shit to the guys on American Pickers on History Channel the other night.

2. Re: Sunday, 12:42 pm

Quote Originally Posted by KLynch View Post
    I think I read that the normal guy is doing the national anthem. He is great, especially for a flyover because he can time it perfectly if they are late or early.
    And the.

The.

(Guy in earpiece: "Micheal, the flyover is 90 seconds late. You're going to need to use every ounce of your powers!")

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Script Ravens!

This made me lol!!!!!!!!! Everytime Bruce C. announces that I feel like jumping off the upper deck! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh And I would bet they announce the Pro Bowlers! Seem to have done that in the past! Best of Both worlds!!!!!!!!!!!

Thruth is, it has nothing to do with anything that will actually be going on in the stadium. The NFL does not want people all coming in 5 minutes before the game start only to get stalled for a half an hour in security lines. Then you have a kickoff and first quarter with a half empty stadium and the NFL does not like to broadcast empty stadiums.

If I were going I would want to be in my seat for kickoff. I am jealous of all those going.

One thing the Ravens should try to do one year is instead of having the National Anthem Singer be in the stadium, get the flag that covers the entire field and have somebody sing live from the walls of Fort McHenry and show it over the big screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    White Stripes broke up, and Jack White must be going broke. I saw him selling some of his personal shit to the guys on American Pickers on History Channel the other night.
    Well it might be possible for Jack WHite to be going broke, but you must have been watching the show half asleep. White traded two items (The photo booth used in one of his videos and a '60's juke box) plus $6000.00 in cash, for a stuffed elephant head the pickers were asking $12,000.00 for. Doesn't really sound like a guy going broke to me, but I could be wrong.

I'm sure the guy is making a fortune off the NFL's adoption of that song for in-stadium use.

9. Re: Sunday, 12:42 pm

Gonna miss out on a few valuable minutes of drinking time. The last time they said be in your seats at whatever time the lines were incredibly long when they are usually empty.

They are doing at least the Fancam and an A-10 Flyover ....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gamed...ivisional.aspx

Just because the White Stripes disbanned shouldn't suggest he's broke, he's constantly making music whether it's with The Dead Weather or the Raconteurs. He's also not a bad actor, wouldn't be surprised to start seeing him in more movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    He traded his personal stuff for the elephant head....