Thread: Turnovers

Turnovers

Hope we rattle Yates early with some blitzing schemes. And for the love of all that's purple, when the ball hits you in the numbers (Cary Williams and Bernard Pollard) CATCH the freaking ball. I'm so sick of hearing "and it was ALMOST picked off". Pick it off!!
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Re: Turnovers

Webb, Reed and the rest of the crew should create some havoc. Go Ravens!!!

Blog Entries

Ed Reed should lay hands to every single player in the secondary, before that game begins.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

This is where Ed Reed will go out and show everyone that he is still one of the greats. Reed is going to have a huge game.

Ed normally goes off during playoff games. I think he has 7 INTS in 8 or 9 career playoffs games.

If Yates decides to hang up deep balls.. yeah Ed Reed will be there.

I expect them to play Ed Reed deep to eliminate any big plays and play the corners tight to make Yates fit the ball in tight windows. I don't think Yates timing will be anywhere close to what Shaub's was with their receivers. It's gonna be an 8 man box and Ed Reed back to take the ball away.

As has been pointed out elsewhere the Ravens have been forcing a lot of fumbles and recovering disproportionately few of them and have lots of passes defensed with a very low interception rate. I'm feeling a 5 Turnover game coming -- like the Miami playoff game in '08 (supposedly superior rushing attack, noodle arm QB that supposedly minimizes mistakes....)

Given his injuries, not sure why folks are so convinced Ed is going to have this amazing game.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    This is where Ed Reed will go out and show everyone that he is still one of the greats. Reed is going to have a huge game.
    From your lips to God's ears, bro.

QB's avoid his area of the field like the plague.......

unless Yates has to sit and we get a Delhomme sighting.....
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.