Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: I think the Ravens should change their color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    When this topic has come up before I've used the occasion to lobby for a "compromise" for the black versus purple people. I've always favored -- and hoped that the Nike uniform gurus would be in favor of -- choosing a jersey fabric that actually mimics the black-purple sheen of an actual Raven. Such as...
    This material is exactly what I was talking about earlier. I think they would look great as pants or jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    When this topic has come up before I've used the occasion to lobby for a "compromise" for the black versus purple people. I've always favored -- and hoped that the Nike uniform gurus would be in favor of -- choosing a jersey fabric that actually mimics the black-purple sheen of an actual Raven. Such as...
    That would probably be tough for the chinese pirate people to make, so none of us could actually afford them. So, I'm trying to imagine that with a bluish tint to it...

But seriously, Haloti needs to get on the horn with his Oregon buddies and tell Phil Knight to make the Ravens the most badass looking team in the league. Not as crazy and schizo as the Ducks but something like what you have there would be awesome. They had some sort of iridescent color-changing material on the Rose bowl uniform numbers, so they should be able to do colorshifting black/purpl

Im no expert on the color of birds. But I sawe an interview with an employee from
    the Baltimore zoo, and he said that Ravens are black, but when the sun
    hits their feathers a certain way it looks purple. That is how the team incorporated
    their colors.