Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: I think the Ravens should change their color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Most would agree the black uniforms are the best, so they should make black the dominant color. They should make the black jerseys the regular ones, should reverse the black and purple in the current logo. So the Raven will be black...like an actual Raven. Black with a touch of purple and gold is a much more manly look than all puple
    :grbac: Purple is the color for royalty. When you look at a Raven in the sunlight, it has a purple hue. Someone had posted on here a black cloth that had a purple hue to it when any light hit it. I wouldn't mind having that as an alternate uniform and being an artist, black is not a color to me.

2. Re: I think the Ravens should change their color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    When this topic has come up before I've used the occasion to lobby for a "compromise" for the black versus purple people. I've always favored -- and hoped that the Nike uniform gurus would be in favor of -- choosing a jersey fabric that actually mimics the black-purple sheen of an actual Raven. Such as...
    I LOVE THIS!! Did you ever go to the Ravens FO and show it to them? This would be great as an alternate color jersey! :happyanim

Re: I think the Ravens should change their color scheme

Ha, no, I never did. I remember talking about it the first time I posted it. I think I said that the last thing the Ravens want is logo/uniform suggestions from fans. The last time they listened to a logo idea it didn't work out so good for them.

4. Re: I think the Ravens should change their color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Ha, no, I never did. I remember talking about it the first time I posted it. I think I said that the last thing the Ravens want is logo/uniform suggestions from fans. The last time they listened to a logo idea it didn't work out so good for them.
    I would still bring it to their attention and let them know you would sign anything to let them know that you are not intending to capitalize on it. However, if they are willing to give you something for the idea, you'd happily accept whatever they are willing to give..Maybe a few jerseys or a few game ticket?

I'm all for that Shas!!

Personally..

Home -
    My Fav: Black Jerserys.. White Pants with Purple Stripes (maybe down the side of the pants).
    Purple Jerseys are aight but I like Black better. I'd switch the purple to the alternate, so like twice a year.
    Purple Jersey + Black Pants... nope.. dont diggem and they don't play good in them (Steelers 2010 home & Browns this year was not the best game for the team)

Current Away with White Jersey & Black pants are def cool.

Black & Black --- Fat chick pajamas.

You guys sound like a bunch of women. Talking about what color to wear. Jeesh!

Blog Entries

I like the purple top/white pants, then white top/black pants, but I'd add a purple stripe down the pants legs. The all black pants look like pajamas to me... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I like the purple top/white pants, then white top/black pants, but I'd add a purple stripe down the pants legs. The all black pants look like pajamas to me... Bc
    Nothing wrong with jammies if you plan on putting your opponent to sleep! ...Iva

as long as they NEVER go purple/purple, i'm good with it.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Most would agree the black uniforms are the best,
    Most of us?

Purple is the colour

Black is common as muck around the league. Even the Cardinals have black.

The all white is preferable to the all black

Well if you go outside Ravens fans other people by far like the black unis. I've come across many who could care less about the Ravens but love the black on blacks

Blog Entries

half the teams have black alternates. I don't mind em once or twice a year but I love the purple.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!