I have recently moved into a 1 bedroom apartment on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. Right off of 86th and Michigan Rd, it is maybe a 15 minute straight shot drive to downtown. I have yet to buy a bed or any bedroom furniture, so as it sits it is completely empty and available for people to stay in. I will provide a queen -sized double layer air mattress and bedding for those willing to accept that. I can arrange to furnish the bedroom if paid far enough in advance, as this is what the money will go to anyways.

I could provide OCCATIONAL rides TO downtown (to save on cab fair and wait times), but getting back will likely be up to you. You will have your own house key and will be free to come and go as you please. I have a washer/dryer and kitchen appliances all available to use.

Rates will be $1000 for Monday-Thursday and $800 for Friday-Sunday, 5 people or less. – Negotiable depending on demand, but this is likely the best deal going right now.

I will require a refundable $300 deposit in case of belongings that might get damaged or end up missing. Anything that needs replaced will be charged at MSRP value plus an additional 25%.

I will have pics and a youtube video of a walk- through coming soon. Email with any questions. - austin.trammel@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Austin