Game Plan - show

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Media/Game_Plan.aspx

Just learned that Pagano was with TJ Yates at UNC years ago....
    Pagano is awesome!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Game Plan - show

another good highlight of show was hearing Eric DeCosta say "I STARTED HERE, I WANT TO FINISH HERE, ITS A GREAT ORGANIZATION......."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

wish people would watch this show so the "Cam won't allow Joe to audible" crowd would be set straight. Constantly gives instances of Joe checking out of plays. Latest examples: first RR td in Cincy was supposed to be a pass play. 2nd Ray Rice TD he changed the direction of the run. Most of Joe's audibles according to Cam are protection schemes and changing to run plays or direction of runs because every pass play Joe is given has 4 or 5 options which is why Cam made the "audibling is overrated" comment. He never tells Joe you better throw to this guy or this has to be a run or has to be a pass. He's allowed to look at defense and decide.

I believe in CAM!!
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Cam gets my vote also!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMoon View Post
    wish people would watch this show so the "Cam won't allow Joe to audible" crowd would be set straight. Constantly gives instances of Joe checking out of plays. Latest examples: first RR td in Cincy was supposed to be a pass play. 2nd Ray Rice TD he changed the direction of the run. Most of Joe's audibles according to Cam are protection schemes and changing to run plays or direction of runs because every pass play Joe is given has 4 or 5 options which is why Cam made the "audibling is overrated" comment. He never tells Joe you better throw to this guy or this has to be a run or has to be a pass. He's allowed to look at defense and decide.
    Exactly. If you ever played Madden at a high level, you know that pretty much the same 10 plays will work against any defensive alignment, you just have to adjust your protections and maybe change your primary read depending on how many are blitzing and stuff. You can run 10 plays but have 30 variations of each of them with all the hot routes and opposite calls.

We would have to have access to the playbook and coaching film to have a clue as to who was really at fault on individual plays. Cam is a very good OC, the job is tough and sometimes even good coaches look bad when the O does.

Cam is a lot like Joe, he only gets blame for losses, almost never does he get credit for wins. A play here or there is sometimes an individual's great effort or mistake, but you win and lose football games as a team.

:T2:

It's funny because on No Huddle, Faulk, Davis and McGinist all said they like Joe, but have no trust in him because of Cam's playcalling. I didn't realize the questioning of Cam was so national.