Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Wednesday Injury Status Report: Ravens v. Texans Divisional Playoff

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    They fixed it? Is he the bionic man? :D

I kid, good luck on Sunday.
    HA! Same thing happened to Texans safety Danieal Manning. Broke leg, fixed it, he's back playing. We thought both of those players would be lost for the season and both made big contributions last week.

If we can give Ayandabajo another week off, it might be a good gamble....we are really going to need him if we are fortunate enough to move on.
    As far as Texas Chick, I know you will be back if you win, and I hope you will be back if you lose....good luck, but no too much.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

so much sweeter than the last 3 years!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
    FWIW, the Texans are a team that tends to put a lot of guys on the injury report list. But the Texans are as healthy as they can be w/ exception of Schaub/Williams. It's nice to have Mike Briesel back at guard. He played 3/4 of the first Bengals game with a broken leg. His teammates thought he was joking when he said he had a broken leg. They fixed it, rehabbed it, and he played most of the Bengals playoff game.
    While I certainly understand the loyalty to your home team, you really cannot compare the Texans/Ravens at full strength especially in Baltimore, can you ? You've still lost your #1 and #2 QBs, while Flacco (and many have underestimated his ability) is able-bodied. Chick, nobody knows what will happen, but the indications are a Ravens win... Bc