Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

How Good will RGIII be?

Usually scouts and analysts look at a prospect and try to compare him to someone they have seen in the NFL. Has there ever been a QB like Robert Griffin III? RGIII has the ability to go through his complete progressions while moving. I can't think of any QB able to do that. Jay Cutler can do a little of that but he doesn't move anywhere near as well. Given the right coaches RGIII has a chance to be completely different from any QB we've ever seen which is going to make him very tough to stop. I just hope he doesn't end up on the Redskins or Browns so I can feel good about rooting for him.

Blog Entries

Re: How Good will RGIII be?

My wife is a Skins fan and I told her, if your team can get RGIII, watch out. I think in the right system he can be very good. Doesn't have great size but the roll outs seem to give him good passing lanes.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

He is a perfect fit for the Shanahan scheme.

I don't know where else he could go besides WAS or CLE.

I'd prefer Washington, he is going to be a special player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    He is a perfect fit for the Shanahan scheme.

I don't know where else he could go besides WAS or CLE.

I'd prefer Washington, he is going to be a special player.
    I'm hoping he somehow ends up in Miami. One of these 3 teams is going to move up to the #2 spot to take him. I agree with you about being perfect for what Shanahan wants to do. He looks like he can do everything that Shanahan had wanted to do with Plummer but wasn't able to.
    Last edited by GOTA; 01-12-2012 at 11:52 AM.

RG3 will be special, maybe better than Luck. Don't be surprised with a new coaching staff in St Louis and the pre-CBA hefty rookie salary contracts and years left on his contract for the Rams to trade Bradford for a good bounty and select RG3. just hope he doesn't end up with the Browns. He could change the Browns. He, IMO is the best rookie Qb, smart, accurate, disciplined, fast on the move while looking downfeild. Could you imagine him on turf like St. Louis, plus they need a scrambler behind that line.

Blog Entries

The reality is that the two teams we would not like to see him join, are the two teams that have the best chance of drafting him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore