12 30.00%
  • No

28 70.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Americanmade2012 Guest

Re: Will we HOST the AFCCG

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Originally Posted by Sec545
    That's a bit confusing because two things have to happen. Maybe a better question would have been simply, "Who thinks Denver will win?"

Sec545 makes perfect sense. It is your post that is unclear... Bc
    okay and that is a great section.

The Broncos have a chance, but it's a small one.

The Patriots are more vulnerable than their 13-3 record suggests. Their defense is weak and survives only by turnovers. Don't turn the ball over and they will not stop you.

The Patriots offense is dangerous. Gronkowski is a wild animal. And then you still have to deal with Hernandez and Welkaaaah, with Tom Terrific throwing them the ball. But the Patriots offensive line has lost some starters and has weak spots. Their running game is mediocre (not as bad as some say though). If - and it's a big "if" - the Broncos can put pressure on Brady then they have a shot at winning.

I still think the Pats win, unfortunately, but I won't count the Broncos out.

Blog Entries

First off, we have to beat a very good Texans team.

In the Pats/Broncos game a few weeks ago, Denver jumped out to a big lead and had a ton of rushing yards in the first half. Then the turnovers started. If they can avoid the turnovers, I don't see why they can't make a game of it. I'm picking NE but it wouldn't be a huge shocker if they lost

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Broncos shot their wad last w/e. They won't be able to keep up with Brady and Company, even if their defense does manage to keep the Pats under 30.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    The Broncos shot their wad last w/e. They won't be able to keep up with Brady and Company, even if their defense does manage to keep the Pats under 30.
    I hope the Pats feel the same way.

I think the Broncos WILL win, if they don't turn the ball over. IF they turn it over, but less than the Patriots I'd give about a 30% chance, depending on the differential.

Blog Entries

I saw the last Broncos/Pats game that was in Denver. The Broncos defense had no answer for Brady. Dawkins isn't going to play, or if he does will be incredibly beat up. That's going to let one of those Tight Ends just dominate the Broncos secondary. We're going to have to go to New England next week.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I hope the Pats feel the same way.

I think the Broncos WILL win, if they don't turn the ball over. IF they turn it over, but less than the Patriots I'd give about a 30% chance, depending on the differential.
    I hope you're right and I'm wrong. We'll know in two more days.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Honestly once the postseason started i figured the Pats would be one and done. I thought that would come via Pittsburgh but i still have a gut feeling that Tebow, mostly the Broncos Defense and the power of God, makes this a game and steals it late. Thats just my gut talking.

logic tells me Brady amasses an early and insurmountable lead as Denver gets exploited while NEs defense surprisingly over performs their regular season performance just in time for a superbowl run. Really two completely different thoughts but im usually pretty logical, so im going with yes we will host the AFCC. wait, what?...
    -JAB

9. Re: Will we HOST the AFCCG

I'm counting on Denver. But I'm not holding my breath. 1st Pats are at home, 2nd the zebras protect Brady like he is made of glass. Anyone know which group of zebras will be in NE?

I don't see New England loosing! Now, anything can happen. As I like to say, there is atleast one upset every weekend of the playoffs! Lets hope that upset happens on Saturday in New england!

Just like I said last week about the Steelers, if the Patriots don't take the Broncos out of the game early and allow the score to stay close I think the Broncos win it.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!