Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need locals help please

I will be coming to town next weekend for the game and I heard that the city again is lighting up purple. Being an avid fan of taking pictures I was wondering what is currently lit up in purple besides City Hall and the Washington Monument. I remember back in the Super Bowl run that some seminary on Northern Pkwy was purple as well, but I have a feeling that there might be a lot more purple now than back then. Thanks for any help!

2. Re: Need locals help please

I put purple lights up this time of the year on my house in Locust Point :)

I know the Baltimore Sun building has all their purple lights on... but who reads that rag anyway? I think the Shot Tower is lite up in purple as well. That is a pretty cool shot. The Raven they paint on Fed Hill is pretty cool and definitely worth a few shots.

No matter what, next Friday Charm City will be decked out in purple.

Blog Entries

Re: Need locals help please

The Ravens logo has been painted around town. It's on Federal Hill and the grass in front of City Hall. I think it's in a few other spots too, but I am not sure.

Blog Entries

You'll have to give it time to find out. Right now not much is lit, but more and more will be lit purple after Monday. The deeper we go into the playoffs, the more purple the city becomes.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

In past playoff years, they've lit Penn Station and the Baltimore Museum of Art.

There are a couple of buildings and landmarks lit up in the harbor area right now.

I remember there was an office building or hotel that use to spell out Ravens or Go Ravens with its windows? Anyone remember that?

The sign at Oak Crest in Parkville is lit up purple.

9. Re: Need locals help please

I think the new(er) Legg Mason building gets lit up purple as well.

Thanks for all the input. Can't wait to get back up there to see the game and how the city goes all out for the team!

That was the Marriott waterfront that said go ravens. The old Morgan Stanley building was completely purple last night which is the staggered building by Camden Yards. I'd suggest going to federal hill park and taking it all in. Then make your way near canton to see the purple Boh head.

They field paint the Ravens logo on Federal Hill, you've got to get a picture of that.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!