Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Joe dissing the media (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Talent at the QB and WR position
    Offensive Philosophy
    Runningback (nobody on GB is better than Rice)

Your falling to same trap as the media, its not as simple as Joe not being good as Rodgers.

This. Rodgers and his top five targets have all played together for multiple seasons, whereas Joe and Boldin (the longest tenured Ravens receiver) are in their second season working together.

Donald Driver: 13 Seasons
    Greg Jennings: 6 Seasons
    Jordy Nelson: 4 Seasons
    James Jones: 5 Seasons
    Jermichael Finley: 4 Seasons

That's a ton of time to establish the kind of rapport that has been lacking at times between Flacco and his top targets.

Blog Entries

Good job Joe. They diss you so why not throw one back.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Talent at the QB and WR position
    Offensive Philosophy
    Runningback (nobody on GB is better than Rice)

Your falling to same trap as the media, its not as simple as Joe not being good as Rodgers.
    I am not falling anywhere. Your attempt to argue Joe is as good as Rodgers is duly noted and duly laughed at. To avoid provoking such laughter refrain from talking about Flacco and Rodgers (or Brees, or Brady, or Peyton, or...) in the same sentence. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    GB had 8 more pass attempts than us this year. Another example of opening mouth and inserting foot by Joe.
    You realize this is true because it takes Green Bay 3 passing plays to score a touchdown, right?

Your cherry picking of stats is fascinating.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    You realize this is true because it takes Green Bay 3 passing plays to score a touchdown, right?

Your cherry picking of stats is fascinating.
    You realize that scoring in 3 passing plays indicates high performance, right?

Your inability to understand how we got to this point in the argument is fascinating.

You realize that scoring in 3 passing plays indicates high performance, right?

Your inability to understand how we got to this point in the argument is fascinating.
    You are arguing with yourself again. Not one person here said Flacco is as good as Rodgers. You are formulating an argument so you can (once again) show your displeasure with Joe.

I am not falling anywhere. Your attempt to argue Joe is as good as Rodgers is duly noted and duly laughed at. To avoid provoking such laughter refrain from talking about Flacco and Rodgers (or Brees, or Brady, or Peyton, or...) in the same sentence. Thanks in advance.
    The fuck? lol When did I ever say Flacco was as good as Rodgers? I just said the difference between GB and Balt. is more than talent at the QB position but also WR, differing philosophy on offense and Ray Rice being better than anyone on GB. Now your reading what you want to

You are arguing with yourself again. Not one person here said Flacco is as good as Rodgers. You are formulating an argument so you can (once again) show your displeasure with Joe.
    Wrong (again), dan. I am arguing that Joe and others should refrain from comparing themselves and their situation to that of Rodgers and Brady, etc. Especially in an attempt defend themselves from criticism. What was Flacco saying when he compared his situation to Rodgers? What was his point?

:word

The fuck? lol When did I ever say Flacco was as good as Rodgers? I just said the difference between GB and Balt. is more than talent at the QB position but also WR, differing philosophy on offense and Ray Rice being better than anyone on GB. Now your reading what you want to
    I said the talent, especially at the QB position, was different, why did you respond as if I said it was just the QB? What does Rice have to do with anything considering the pass attempts were the same? (I can see one arguing we run the ball more and therefore pass less, but that isn't the case). As for philosophy, I already addressed that, when I said their philosophy is based on talent. In short, you didn't refute or differ with anything I said, but you act like you did.

And.....most importantly, this is all off-topic. The topic is, why exactly did Flacco say what he did, and what was the point? I know how I would answer those questions, but it appears you folks may have different answers so let's hear them.

:word
    its not even worth arguing with him anymore. he just hates joe

how do you add someone to the ignore list?

edit: nevermind, figured it out
    Last edited by dandrews; 01-11-2012 at 07:14 PM.