Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Joe dissing the media (again)

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    We are setting ourselves up for a major implosion against Houston. Joe wanting more credit, we the fans thinking it's going to be an easy win, the fact we're 8-0 at home and beat them already and their QB's a rookie on the road, blah blah... why do I get a horrible sinking feeling?
    Because you're suffering from chicken little syndrome?

We are setting ourselves up for a major implosion against Houston. Joe wanting more credit, we the fans thinking it's going to be an easy win, the fact we're 8-0 at home and beat them already and their QB's a rookie on the road, blah blah... why do I get a horrible sinking feeling?
    It's just gas

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    “You guys want everybody to be Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. But you guys realize, those guys don’t run the ball? If we tried to do that, the criticism we’d take around here would be ridiculous. We could win eight games like that and lose one, and you guys would be like, ‘Oh man, what are you guys doing?’”

No truer words have ever been spoken.
    GB had 8 more pass attempts than us this year. Another example of opening mouth and inserting foot by Joe. He implies his stats would be as good as those QBs if only this that or the other. Or essentially he implies he is as good as those QBs if only he were given the chance. It is stupid to say stuff like that even if one believes it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    Because you're suffering from chicken little syndrome?
    He has had that syndrome more then once this year along with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    GB had 8 more pass attempts than us this year. Another example of opening mouth and inserting foot by Joe. He implies his stats would be as good as those QBs if only this that or the other. Or essentially he implies he is as good as those QBs if only he were given the chance. It is stupid to say stuff like that even if one believes it.
    Are you trying to imply that GB runs a run oriented offense like the Ravens do? Their leading rusher ran for 700 yds. Them having 8 more passing attempts doesn't even begin to tell the whole story of the offense.

I suggest you shake off this bad feeling you have and get excited. The media thinks
    Houston has a good chance of winning this game because of how shaky Joe can be,
    the Ravens players and coaches know that it will be a tough hard fought game so it
    doesn't matter how the fans feel about the game. I know you have a history
    of being a pessimist from time to time but now is not the time, I won't stand for it LOL.

Blog Entries

I love how people say 'he was joking,' like he really doesn't feel that way at all. Maybe they need a reality detector. He said it as a joke, but he also believes it; he was half-joking.

Regardless, he gains nothing from saying stuff like that, and if anything, it will make his media critics revel even more if he plays poorly.

So are we now mind-readers or did he tell you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Are you trying to imply that GB runs a run oriented offense like the Ravens do? Their leading rusher ran for 700 yds. Them having 8 more passing attempts doesn't even begin to tell the whole story of the offense.
    I am trying to say that Joe threw the ball 8 less times than GB. In fact I did say it. They didn't throw the ball more. And the idea that not having a running game helps your passing game is also nonsense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Stats are used to tell what ever story the person using them wants. That stat is for the whole season, it doesn't include basically 3 games in a row where Joe threw like 50 times each game...

Posts like this want to make me bang my head repeatedly against the wall.

I am just going to stop now to save my blood pressure from going through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So are we now mind-readers or did he tell you that?
    Why would he need to tell me that. It is obvious. Look around, everyone says it is obvious. The media gives Joe less credit than he deserves. 9/10 people here are saying it. Do you agree or disagree? Does Joe believe this or not?

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Posts like this want to make me bang my head repeatedly against the wall.

I am just going to stop now to save my blood pressure from going through the roof.
    Posts like this make me laugh out loud.