Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Re: Joe dissing the media (again)

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    From Skip Bayless' twitter page:

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless
    "Flacco/Ray Rice reminds me of Westbrook/Durant. Ball should be in Rice's (Durant's) hands. But QBs Flacco/Westbrook want to be STARS."
    about 3 hours ago

So Joe Flacco is like Russell Westbrook now? That's funny I don't recall Joe getting benched and pouting during an important playoff game like Westbrook did during Game 2 of last year's Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks. Nice try Bayless.
    What kills me is that Joe Flacco is a better QB than Tebow, yet Skip Brainless won't give him a shred of credit, while he can't seem to remove Timmuh's tool from his mouth long enough to catch his breath...

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    To me your interpretation is out of left field. Probably colored by your Joe hatred.

No one would reasonably derive that meaning from his words, unless you were trying to spin his words to make him look bad.
    To me your post makes no sense. Probably due to your massive Joe mancrush.

Joe said we would complain if we threw it as often as those teams. Of course this is nonsense. We wouldn't complain at all if we threw it as often as those teams, as long as we threw it AS WELL as those teams.

Feel free to make an actual argument/interpretation this time.
    Last edited by Haloti92; 01-13-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    From Skip Bayless' twitter page:

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless
    "Flacco/Ray Rice reminds me of Westbrook/Durant. Ball should be in Rice's (Durant's) hands. But QBs Flacco/Westbrook want to be STARS."
    about 3 hours ago

So Joe Flacco is like Russell Westbrook now? That's funny I don't recall Joe getting benched and pouting during an important playoff game like Westbrook did during Game 2 of last year's Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks. Nice try Bayless.
    Skip is the worst.... If you can make Stephen A Smith look sane, something is wrong.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

We think quarterback wins is overly simplistic and often misleading, but there’s no denying the Ravens’ success under Flacco. He’s 44-20 as a starter in the regular season with back-to-back 12 win seasons.
    Nuff said!

Joe can silence the critics by being more than an average to above average QB who has maddeningly inconsistent streaks.