1- SHITTSBURG 2games
    2- HOUSTON
    4- SAN FRAN
    5- JETS
    6- JAX
    7- CINCY 2 games
    9- SEAHAKS
    10- BROWNS 2 games

maybe cam isnt that bad after all. bi polar qb with new weapons this year we were still rank 15th in total offense.

I think offense coordinators are overrated as it is but i know cam is not perfect or will have the perfect game plan going into every game. But overall i only think he blown about 2-3 games for us this year that come off the top of my head; Jags(no ray rice and no adjustment to man coverage); Seattle (well he panic and forgot about ray rice because of early turnovers). Really cant say Tenn and Chargers game was on him those were team loses. Dont get me wrong im not a cam supporter and still think he lacks adjustment skills and feeling the flow of the game at times but i give credit where credit is due.

Yes i still think cam should be gone at end of the season barring a superbowl win. but he should stay if we win but bring in a qb coach or somebody that can help develop flacco and have a good relationship wit cam and john as well.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens played 11 games vs. Top 10 defenses

DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP!!! That's how we missed out on Norv Turner.

On the other hand, I will have to quiet down on my talk to replace Cam Cameron, until I can actually think of someone who would be a quality replacement.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP!!! That's how we missed out on Norv Turner.

On the other hand, I will have to quiet down on my talk to replace Cam Cameron, until I can actually think of someone who would be a quality replacement.
    Yea i would think it would be hard to fire a coach when he met the goal you set for him. Replacing cam could backfire on us. Funny how nobody talks about that. Im impress with us going against so many good defenses this year. I would still grade them at a 'C' for the year.

4. Re: Ravens played 11 games vs. Top 10 defenses

I honestly think Cam wants Joe to be known as AirFlacco. He isn't into the hardnose running offense we are known for. Hense the "forgetting" Ray Rice.

Stats make people overly excited, but sometimes do not add up to wins. Wins put you in the playoffs, but even top ten defenses in the playoffs don't guarantee wins(ask the #1 defense steelers). Good players put you in post season amnd the team that is hot and consistent go to the SB. Shame only one team will be called SB winner when there are several who can do it if everything comes together on SB day. If the ravens let Cam go, who replaces him? I.m sure things can be worked out on the offense, last four years have been great for the whole team. If Cam was truly great like some want, he would soon get a HC job. Be careful what you wish for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBlood View Post
    I honestly think Cam wants Joe to be known as AirFlacco. He isn't into the hardnose running offense we are known for. Hense the "forgetting" Ray Rice.
    I am not sure why, but I think this is the case. It was Cam Cameron who wanted Joe. Perhaps, he wants validation or thinks that showing AirFlacco would save his job. I don't know.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Coworker of mine has a theory, which may hold some water...

So ALL FOUR AFC North teams were Top 10 defenses. What is the common denominator there?

The NFC West.

The NFC West, aka the worst division in football, constituted 1/4 of each of our schedule. I think we all beat up on the Rams, most of us beat up on the Cardinals, we alone beat the BIG team there in the 49ers, and I think only us and the Browns lost to the Seahawks. In any case, which one of those offenses were scary this year?

You also figure that three of us played the Browns twice. And we played the AFC South, with the crappy offense of the Jags, the so-so Titans offense, the ABYSMAL Colts, and the pretty good Texans.

And on top of that, San Fran and the Seahawks both were top 10 D...wonder why? They play their own crappy division for 6 games.

In my defense, I tried to argue that the AFCN didn't really fare all that well against the NFC West, no team swept them completely, but if you think about it, it might make some sense....
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!