Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Calling major BS on this---

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...move-is-wrong/

Let's see - He's coached Tebow and game planned against all of the AFC North teams this year as well as Green Bay, Giants, New Orleans and San Fran twice.

Nothing bogus about this - nope - not at all.

Wonder if there's a bonus for the refs if Brady doesn't get sacked in the playoffs

Re: Calling majo BS on this---

I saw that too. The Pats seem to push the borders of what is honest and fair every year.

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. The fact he is getting paid is the problem? Starting his job early? How can you keep McDaniels from telling his buddy, "Hoody," all that stuff anyway? Is it alright if John Harbaugh tells Jim Harbaugh about the Steelers? And can't players do that? I thought if a player was released he could sign with anyone immediately, or are there restrictions about postseason signing (I really have no idea)? This is a non-issue, imo.

The whole thing was a mess to being with

Charlie Weiss stayed on with the Chiefs until we eliminated them in the play-offs

Bill O'Brien didn't hang around is off doing press conferences and starting to assemble his staff.

He's not there full time anymore so I can't blame the Patriots for bringing in someone to work full-time

The issue isn't bringing in McDaniels, it's O'Brien not waiting until the season was over

O'Brien left leaving the Pats short an OC for the playoffs. This is not a big deal.

Again with the conspiracy stuff?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    O'Brien left leaving the Pats short an OC for the playoffs. This is not a big deal.
    O'Brien didn't leave yet - he is going to be there too.

So Harbaugh should 'rent' one of the AFCSouth coaches for this game, maybe rent Rex for next week if they play the Pats. I see a trend.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

If anything this is probably a large disadvantage... to lose an OC right before your first playoff game. His familiarity with the system might be good long term but his unfamiliarity with the staff this year is probably going to hurt in the short term, which couldnt come at a worst time for them.
    -JAB

He's the grassy knoll shooter. For sure.

Doesn't seem much different than picking up a former player from an opponent to get some inside info. We see that from time-to-time and no one seems to cry foul.

I doubt this will provide much if any advantage anyway. McDaniels has been gone in Denver for a year now, and with Tebow it seems like their basically running a whole new offense.

No big deal.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

I don't think that teams that are still in the playoffs/Super Bowl should be allowed to alter/change their coaching staff until either the season is over or they are out of the playoffs.

That includes letting coaches leaving for collegiate jobs, etc.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.