Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: lis to what Boomer Esiason thinks of Ravens fans

OK 12th man, Boomer has put the ball in your court. Now make sure you doi your job. Try a tablespoon of olive oil to loosen up the old vocal cords.:ww:

Blog Entries

Re: Listen to what Boomer Esiason thinks of Ravens fans

There are only two stadiums that I think could be louder, when their team is playing well. Those two stadiums Arrowhead and the one up in Seattle. M&T is right up there with them.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There are only two stadiums that I think could be louder, when their team is playing well. Those two stadiums Arrowhead and the one up in Seattle. M&T is right up there with them.
    I was at Arrow head last year for the playoff game, and I had always heard how tough that place was. IMO it held nothing to the Bank. They pipe in some noise, but it is not louder then M&T.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It worked for Seattle last year. I hope it works for the Ravens this year.

Every group is a wash between these two teams.... except starting QB. Yates will be contending with 70K screaming fans, so Flacco will have no excuse to play like a skiddish squirrel trying to cross the road.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post

Every group is a wash between these two teams.... except starting QB. Yates will be contending with 70K screaming fans, so Flacco will have no excuse to play like a skiddish squirrel trying to cross the road.
    :word

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post

I think we see a different Flacco than we've seen in the playoffs in years past.

Boomer played at Maryland, if I am not mistaken....LOL. Who was Mary, anyway?
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Axe & ye shall receive:
    Henrietta Maria of France (French: Henriette Marie de France); (25 November[1] 1609 – 10 September 1669) was the Queen consort of England, Scotland and Ireland as the wife of King Charles I. She was mother of two kings, Charles II and James II, and grandmother of two queens and one king, Mary II, William III and Anne of Great Britain, as well as paternal aunt of Louis XIV of France.

(snip)

The North American Province of Maryland was named in her honour, and the name was carried over into the current U.S. state of Maryland.
    Consider us fortunate we didn't end up as residents of Henriettaland...

Not going to be close. The Texans with Yates will not be able to hang with the Ravens for more than a quarter. Cam WILL NOT pull the plug on the offense this time around.

I think you are going to see a big play from Tyrod Talor (just a gut feeling).