Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teamates all throwing Sanchize under the bus...

Re: Teamates all throwing Sanchize under the bus...

The hits keep on coming for that team... Have to wonder when the ownership is going to step up and do something to right the ship.

"...the consenus among players speaking to the Daily News..."
    that could be four or five...but no doubt a significant number feel that way.

okay, Rex, you wanted to be HC, go coach'em up!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Didn't Rex preach team unity to his players before they left for the offseason. Glad they got the message.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Hardly a shock, he was laying back on the bench last game and so relaxed he may as well have cracked open a six pack. I'm not saying he needs to act like Philip Rivers and start screaming at teammates as that's even worse but Sanchez isn't helping his cause

On an offtopic note I'm glad we have this rookie salary cap. At one stage Sanchez was the fifth highest player in the entire league. Earning more then Drew Brees
    Wouldn't it kill you in your profession if you were sweating and struggling for years and some new hire waltzes in and get such a contract.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who watched Hard Knocks. It was on display almost every episode.

They coddled him every chance they got.

How many people said it was just a matter of time until the team hit a bad streak and the organization would fall apart. here it is.

Now if they pick up a healthy Manning, it might be a whole different story.

You know this locker room will never be right. Sanchez sucks, but you NEVER saw this from Baltimore players even with Kyle Boller. This going on in New York is an ugly level of locker room disarray.

And I love it! :)

I always saw Sanchez as a baby/whiner. When he threatened to fight Rex the one season after Mark Brunell (or whoever the backup was) was given time with the 1st team offense and then gave Rex the silent treatment when it happened a second time, it was confirmed.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Players who want to talk 'off the record' about another player are just trying to deflect the blame from themselves. Did Sanchez regress this year? yes. So did the Oline, running game and defense. They are no different than the Ravens in that their QB needs a running game and solid D to support him.

Buncha guys trying to put the blame on someone else is all this is..and they won't even man up and say their names

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Here is the issue that I have with this. Mark Sanchez has been the same quarterback, these past three years. When the went to the AFC Championship Game, it was not, because of him. However, now that they have not made the playoffs, it is all his fault? That is what I take issue with.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentOfBSHU View Post
    Interesting read, thanks for the link.

Setting aside all the interesting material about Sanchez, this paragraph, referencing Peyton Manning, was telling:
    “I don’t think that he’ll come here,” a member of the Jets organization said. “We have to change the perception of our organization. We’re not the organization that players said they wanted to play for a year or two ago. We’re starting to come across a little flaky. We talk the talk. We don’t back it up. We’re out of control. There’s no discipline. It’s a mess right now.”
    Looks like the problems in that building run pretty deep...
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.