Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Coverage?

No Coverage?

Watching Espn and Nfl Network and The Texans vs Ravens game ha received absolutely no coverage at all. I mean there are more than 3 games this week.

Blog Entries

Re: No Coverage?

Yup - just left a bar where I had a couple beers and a meal and not once did they mention it. On my local radio station the DJs were going through the game and they said 'Texans at Ravens, yawn'. It is what it is

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Change the channel!

I only watch RAVE-TV and the local broadcast channels. Plenty of Ravens coverage, and no idiotic talking heads.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'm noticing this too. Glad someone brought this up. Pretty frustrating.

ESPN is a crap network, that's a given. What really pissed me off with NFL network, three different times now, is they post on the left side of the screen (topics to be addressed/coming up) that they're going to talk about the Ravens. i.e. Live from Ravens HQ, Texans at Ravens, etc. and right before they get to those points, they go to commercial. Fair enough. But when they come back, they skip over anything Ravens and have an entirely new list of topics coming up - nothing again about the Ravens.

/Rant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    I'm noticing this too. Glad someone brought this up. Pretty frustrating.

ESPN is a crap network, that's a given. What really pissed me off with NFL network, three different times now, is they post on the left side of the screen (topics to be addressed/coming up) that they're going to talk about the Ravens. i.e. Live from Ravens HQ, Texans at Ravens, etc. and right before they get to those points, they go to commercial. Fair enough. But when they come back, they skip over anything Ravens and have an entirely new list of topics coming up - nothing again about the Ravens.

/Rant
    It's a tease to keep you from changing the channel

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's a tease to keep you from changing the channel
    Yeah, I agree. It sucks because I'm not in MD right now and I don't have access to local/Raven coverage. So I Have to watch whatever is available to me in ESPN/NFL Netowrk.

Meh, I expected it really. Our game has the least amount of drama involved

Pats v.s Broncs- Tebow/Brady/McDaniel

Pack v.s. Giants- (Slight) Potential for GB to lose, rematch of a close regular season game

Saints v.s. 9'ers- Drew Brees and his crazy season against a good defensive team

Ravens v.s. Texans-Uhhhhh I got nothin'.

All these media types are dreaming of a Brees-Rodgers match-up in the NFC and are now agog about Tebow vs Brady in the AFC. They'd be just as happy if the Ravens simply disappeared. No way they want us mucking up the SB.

Beat the Texans, then they'll be talking about the Ravens 24X7 (wait... is that someone's website?)

Anyway, either
    1) the talk will be about whether Tebow can win another on the road against another tough AFC opponent, or....
    2) can the Ravens unseat the Patriots atop the AFC? can they stop Welker, Bracy and Gronkowski? Can they stop losing all their away games? Of course the answers will be no, no and no.

but at least they'll be talking about the team!
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

After Sunday, they may have to start talking about the Ravens more. Definitely they will have to after the following weekend. Can't expect to get coverage when the disrespect has been going on for years. Love to see how they act when the victories start adding up to the SB.Ravens have the NFL record for Flacco going to postseason in his first four years in the NFL. They hate it when Ravens make the talking heads look bad. Just like Tebow has made these heads look after this past weekend.

Blog Entries

The 2011 Super Bowl has the 2010 NFL Champion Green Bay Packers playing against another team. The others have purple as their main color, and come from the east coast, but we're not able at this time to actually tell you their opponent's name. IF the Packers win we will tell you the final score, but if they lose...we likely (but not 100% sure) will tell you which team beat them, and from what city they are located. Stay tuned ... Bc

ESPN will always be a joke and I don't think I want to keep listening to Stephen A. Smith call Joe Flacco soft (he said it earlier on NFL32 on ESPN 2). This has been going on for years so it's nothing new.