Hue Jackson fired.

Story.

He sucked anyway.

Blog Entries

Re: Hue Jackson fired.

Too bad he gave away so much of the future to screw those who follow him

Blog Entries

I think if they got Chucky they'd be okay. But someone at GM and in touch with the NFL today is going to help them.

As for Hue, I saw last presser, I knew he'd likely be done. His nonsense about being involved with the GM search and having his nose in ever part of the building was his death certificate.

Old Al was losing it over the years and he made a mistake with Hue.

Blog Entries

They hired the #2 personnel guy from the Packers, Reggie McKenzie. He was there for almost 20 years. Rumor is he wants to hire Winston Moss who was a great Raider and is a very good coach for the Packers. That would help.

Someone had to take the blame for going 8-8 and giving up so much for Palmer.

Hue Jackson showed who he truly was which is a power hungry run you under the bus type of person.

Has anyone ever asked why Cincy, ATL and Balt. weren't sad to see him go even though he worked wonders with Carson, Vick and Flacco?
    When Al died he had to make it happen because there was really no one else. The Raiders thanked him for that but instead of him being realistic in that he needed to stay humble just in case a GM was hired he decided that his place in Oakland was set in stone in part.

Jason LaConfora just said that the word he was getting was that he was coming off as dictatorial especially to longtime Raiders like John Madden. As arrogant and as egotistical as he is, those guys are even moreso.

The real reason that he got fired is that his contract called for him to report to the Managing Partner or Owner. That just wasn't going to be and also why he was not going to last unless he was willing to make concessions. In addition, the Palmer trade plus the Detroit meltdown didn't help his cause.

Now Huey is going to have to return to the life of OC but he could take his talents to South Beach.

Note: I would love to see that SOB at MD to replace Rangoon next year. He'd be a great recruiter and could make MD formidable.