Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameday Rituals

Re: Gameday Rituals

No. We are in the parking lot under 395 called closest parking, right off of Stockholm st. We used to tailgate in those lots but for the past 3 years where been there.

I shave my head, then shower. Have to be clean cut for the game. Open Windows in room of house that I will be watching the game. I hate to sweat when I'm watching the game. 10 mins before game I put on my black sweat pants, jersey and game is on. I seriously think if I am not feeling fresh and clean and keep it as cool as possible that they will lose. Weird I know!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

You mean like starting the minute I wake up?

Let's see... Service the ol' lady.. lower a rope to the Ty-D-Bowl Man.. pack whatever food and drink I'm taking... Meet my tailgate partners at what used to be Pargo's.. ride in together and park at the grassy lot on Ostend... Fire up my buddy's tailgate grill... throw down food and drink til 11:45 ish.. packed and on the way in by 12:00.

Every game home or away I have to wear my Steelers Suck tee under my jersey. I either wear my Ray or Ed jersey, if I wore Ray last week and they lost I go to and Ed and when they lose another I switch back ( I know crazy) We are never at the stadium later than 8:45, tailgate and drink a few and at noon we always do a purple shot then head in to watch another Ravens Victory!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco

Only ritual that is the constant EXACT same is we do our shot at tailgating before we go in. Grape Pucker.