Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ed Reed on his shoulder injury

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...laying-injured

"I had a stinger hurt me this year so bad in my right shoulder to where now it has affected my deltoid (muscle in the shoulder) and my scapula," Reed told the AFC North blog. "My shoulder has just been hanging on the last couple of weeks. You could see how it has affected me for the most part. I think I've missed one tackle for four games straight, one in each game."
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Blog Entries

Re: Ed Reed on his shoulder injury

I think I remember when that happened. I don't remember the game, just him laying on the ground with him wincing in pain and me saying to myself "damn I bet he's done for the year" the game goes to commercial break, next play Ed is back in the game...

No suprise that he has been playing hurt but my question to the fans is do we want a ed reed at %75-80 in the playoffs or one off our back ups in there? i would want to seen him grind this out for the playoffs. Days like this do not come often.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think I remember when that happened. I don't remember the game, just him laying on the ground with him wincing in pain and me saying to myself "damn I bet he's done for the year" the game goes to commercial break, next play Ed is back in the game...
    I remember it too, but like you can't pinpoint which game. Pretty sure it was at home.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm pretty sure it happened in Jacksonville. Ed came up to the line on a run play and darted in to make the tackle, and you could tell he hurt is shoulder.

while this is clearly obvious (that he's scared to take a hit due to injury), i don't think he should have come out and said this until after the season (but then it could just sound like sour grapes if he ends up costing us big plays). but if I'm Arian Foster, I'm looking to run over Ed Reed now for sure (or at least run towards him when breaking into the 2nd level).

Why has he been playing if he is hurt? We have a run heavy Offense coming to town and he need to sit and let the back ups play. Get healthy for the Patriots and then the SB!

Quote Originally Posted by RavnFreek View Post
    Why has he been playing if he is hurt? We have a run heavy Offense coming to town and he need to sit and let the back ups play. Get healthy for the Patriots and then the SB!
    Sit Ed Reed??? You heathen! You must be burned at the stake

Hurt =/= Injured

A hurt Ed Reed is 20 times better than any player on our bench.

Blog Entries

With Ozzie's genius of signing Pollard @ SS (really a run stopper) ... now that Reed is somewhat healthy (thank you BYE week), perhaps he can become the Ed Reed we know roams centerfield and picks off passes. If Ed can be 85% of his former self, he will be so dangerous again... Bc

Wow, hope Yates doesn't target Reed too much(Wink,Wink), come on people, to come out now! Next, Ray Lewis will be talking about his and Webb toe injuries. Houston has to decide how to play the Ravens and Reed gives them great info.With the crowd, first has to manage calling the signals at the line of scrimmage, while Flacco will bring it to the Ravens defense.

Sooooo is he still hurt? Is he trying to bait them into throwing his way? I don't understand the point of this article? Is it to explain why he hasn't been great? Why tell the opponent?