Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Hypothetical question - Denver vs. Ravens

Call me crazy but if or when we get by the texans I would rather play NE. We don't do well against mobile QBs, and denvers recievers are the types that gives us fits, big strong and fast. I think we would play NE much better, they don't run the ball and they don't have a deep threat. Plus they have no pass rush what so ever, I think we just match up or overmatch NE better than denver.

2. Re: Hypothetical question - Denver vs. Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Call me crazy but if or when we get by the texans I would rather play NE.
    You're crazy.

Call me crazy but if or when we get by the texans I would rather play NE.
    No way Denver comes into M & T and beats the Ravens. Houston will see how that defense plays at home this weekend. I really do hope Denver beats NE. I like our chances at home a hell of a lot more than going to NE. At Foxborough you have to beat the refs just as much as Brady.

Blog Entries

Tebow to the Bank would be awesome, I see no way that Tebow duplicates what he did last week. However, if the Broncos can be consistant and not turn the ball over it could be interesting.

The X factor is our DLine is better and deeper than the Steelers, and we don't need to put 9-10 in the box.

Lets rewind a bit though, we have to win this week first.

Call me crazy but if or when we get by the texans I would rather play NE. We don't do well against mobile QBs, and denvers recievers are the types that gives us fits, big strong and fast. I think we would play NE much better, they don't run the ball and they don't have a deep threat. Plus they have no pass rush what so ever, I think we just match up or overmatch NE better than denver.
    I think I'd rather play New England too. I'm not sure the Ravens have an answer for Tebow defensively. I'm not sure anyone does yet.

Blog Entries

Three teams had an answer for him.

You play him like you play Vick, though accounting for the the facts that he's a considerably stronger runner than Vick and doesn't have Vick's arm. Spy him with someone, and try to contain him to the pocket.

Trust that Ray's film study will have him blowing up the option all day.