Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow



    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Actually Tebow has said he doesn't believe God decides who wins football games.
    you are correct, Dade...I forgot that.




  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    334

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    yes I would...I saw Chris McCallister at the Arundel Mills mall, the weekend after that Browns game where he gave up three TD's in that loss... I asked him when was he going to step up and be the talent that he's supposed to be...You don't have to believe me, but if you ever see C-mac you can ask him.
    There's a huge difference between Chris McCallister and Suggs. HUGE.




  3. #48

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Way too much is being made about this.

    I continue to wait for Tebow to actually do something before i start praising him. Yeah he had a good game against the Steelers. A very beat up Steelers team i might add. A Steelers team so beat up they had more second and third string guys on the field than starters.

    I knew Denver could possibly win but had almost zero faith that they would. I am certainly no Steeler apologist but do any of us honestly think for a second they beat a completely healthy Steeler team?




  4. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Chris McCallister had to bend over to look me in the face...If Suggs were to hit me, I'd be a rich man! No difference




  5. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens825 View Post
    Way too much is being made about this.

    I continue to wait for Tebow to actually do something before i start praising him. Yeah he had a good game against the Steelers. A very beat up Steelers team i might add. A Steelers team so beat up they had more second and third string guys on the field than starters.

    I knew Denver could possibly win but had almost zero faith that they would. I am certainly no Steeler apologist but do any of us honestly think for a second they beat a completely healthy Steeler team?
    They won the game...all that matters. just sayin'




  6. #51

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    They won the game...all that matters. just sayin'
    Still no reason to jump on the dick of almost the worst QB in the league statistically..................Just sayin.




  7. #52

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens825 View Post
    Still no reason to jump on the dick of almost the worst QB in the league statistically..................Just sayin.
    Tebow has the one stat that many stat-followers tend to ignore: wins. Johnny Unitas was arguably the greatest QB to play in the NFL. Care to guess what his lifetime passer rating was?

    It's a shame that some football fans can't kick back and enjoy the ride. Tebow's magical success has been is one of the most interesting sports stories in years.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  8. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    I'm hoping, or better yet, Praying - Tebow has one more win left in him this season.

    Can you imagine?! The Donkeys go into the Razor and upset Brady?




  9. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens825 View Post
    Still no reason to jump on the dick of almost the worst QB in the league statistically..................Just sayin.
    Hey dude, I would prefer that you don't talk like that to me, OK?
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 01-11-2012 at 12:46 AM.




  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    334

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    LOL - you want to tell Suggs to "shut his pie hole" but you don't want to be talked to like that? Come on!




  11. #56

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by tspot-d-ravenator View Post
    yes i would...i saw chris mccallister at the arundel mills mall, the weekend after that browns game where he gave up three td's in that loss... I asked him when was he going to step up and be the talent that he's supposed to be...you don't have to believe me, but if you ever see c-mac you can ask him.
    ducktales




  12. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    ducktales
    I don't care what you believe or not because I know what happened, so I don't have to prove it




  13. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by SykesvilleRavensFan View Post
    LOL - you want to tell Suggs to "shut his pie hole" but you don't want to be talked to like that? Come on!
    I haven't used filth to make a point. just sayin'




  14. #59

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    I really can't wait for next year when Tebow-mania is over.




  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    334

    Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom42 View Post
    I really can't wait for next year when Tebow-mania is over.
    Amen to that. Try living in Colorado. It's excrutiating.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland