Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Same here. Haven't watched since Tebow's 3rd come from behind win. The show is nothing more than Skip talking about Tebow.
    I'm not talking to you till you bring back the old Flacco sig.

You're dead to me until then.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I'm not talking to you till you bring back the old Flacco sig.

You're dead to me until then.
    Better. LOL
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

The problem is, being over the top is the nature of the Bayless program. Suggs is just fooling around and people take it seriously.

Keep talking Suggs....as much as you wish....then bring the wood on Sunday. It's all good in Baltimore right now. :respect

5. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Better. LOL
    There we go.. i miss you man.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Tebow will surprise everyone for now, but next year,the film tapes will be able to let opposing teams get a better idea of what Tebow can do .Suggs will have to stay on his end to prevent Tebow from running on Suggs side.Tebow should get to feel some of Suggs aggression when they do meet on the field if Denver win over the Patriots. If they don't win, Suggs will get to see his old friend brady then.Suggs has only said what he thinks, just like Tebow says what he thinks.Can't wait to see what happens when Bayliss meets Tebow, do they kiss, grind against each other, or do they tebow each other.

Skip used to be okay as in, he wasn't this bad, but today he took it to a whole other level. I had to leave quicker than usual, because i didn't wanna watch his bullshit lol.

Also First take pretty much talked about it the whole 2 hours.. I mean how many tim tebow topics can you come up with? lol.
    Tebow is Bayless' hero and I'm guessing that Bayless would tremble if Tebow touched
    his lips (Enrique Iglesias Hero) LOL.

Blog Entries

Ravens got no love when they destroyed the steelers in week 1 and no love when flacco threw a thing of beauty to torrey smith for a game winner. This tebow thing was cool but man its a lil out of hand right now

Tebow, man he scares me. Just saying.

Anyone but Tebow Sizzle.
    I am sorry, but I don't like anyone talking bad about an opponent, especially a very religious man, who in turn never says anything negative about any player. At this point in the season, the players should worry less about the media and focus more about playing your next opponent. We may have beaten Houston once, but, they have momentum and confidence.

Just remember this, the last 2 playoff games hosted at M&T Bank stadium were losses. Most recently the Colts, and before that the Tennessee Titans. Remember? I have yet to see a home playoff victory in the 10 years I have been a PSL owner. I don't want bad luck or karma getting in the way because one of our players is mocking a man who is religious!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Tebow is Bayless' hero and I'm guessing that Bayless would tremble if Tebow touched
    his lips (Enrique Iglesias Hero) LOL.
    Last year it was Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers. The year before that it was Tom Brady and Brett Favre.

Skip Bayless is a hack.

I just hope I'm around when Troy Aikman gets his hands on him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I am sorry, but I don't like anyone talking bad about an opponent, especially a very religious man, who in turn never says anything negative about any player. At this point in the season, the players should worry less about the media and focus more about playing your next opponent. We may have beaten Houston once, but, they have momentum and confidence.

Just remember this, the last 2 playoff games hosted at M&T Bank stadium were losses. Most recently the Colts, and before that the Tennessee Titans. Remember? I have yet to see a home playoff victory in the 10 years I have been a PSL owner. I don't want bad luck or karma getting in the way because one of our players is mocking a man who is religious!
    What does that have to do with anything?

Ray Lewis is SUPER religious, but you don't hear God this and Jesus that after EVERY SINGLE GAME/PLAY/INTERVIEW. I mean, Tebow is actually telling people that it's not him that scores TD's...it's God. Now, I'm not here to argue anything religion-related, but give me a break. Tebow is a nice guy, but he's way over the top and he takes the whole "spreading the gospel" ideology to a whole new level. Every time he's in front of a camera, it's one of the main points he wishes to make.

I've got nothing against Tebow and good for him for his convictions and strength of belief, but the media is the main culprit to all of this and Suggs is just messing around on the Skip "I Blow Everything Out of Proportion" Bayless show.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Tebow did something the Ravens have not been able to - beat Pitt in the playoffs. Unbelievable.