Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Well lets just hope the Broncos beat the Pats and Ravens handle the Texans so we all can see that Suggs is right!!
    :word
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

2. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

No, he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Because after what Suggs said last week, look what Tebow did yesterday...I'm sorry Mike, but Tebow wins and you cannot count him out..
    Timmy Rah Rah is 8-4 with a whopping 1-2 record against playoff teams. "Tebow wins" is a nice sound-bite for the media, but serious football fans should be doing exactly what Suggs was doing, which is rolling his eyes at it.

And if you think something Suggs said is fueling Tebow's fire enough such that he'd have lost to the Steelers if Suggs had said nothing, you're gravely mistaken.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Lol...

Tebow was planning on playing like garbage again, until he watched First Take. "Wait, Terrell Suggs doesn't think I'm good? Well I guess I should probably play well this week!"

5. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Tebow, man he scares me. Just saying.

Anyone but Tebow Sizzle.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Maybe if Bayless would ease up on Flacco maybe T-Sizzle will ease up on Tebow:

"So if Terrell Suggs says HE could play QB better than Tebow, HE could've thrown for 316 and OT TD vs. Steeler D? Flacco couldn't, TSizzle." - Skip Bayless Twitter

7. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Maybe if Bayless would ease up on Flacco maybe T-Sizzle will ease up on Tebow:

"So if Terrell Suggs says HE could play QB better than Tebow, HE could've thrown for 316 and OT TD vs. Steeler D? Flacco couldn't, TSizzle." - Skip Bayless Twitter
    Buddy, i had to turn off first take this morning... I think i'm done with that show until the tebow thing dies down a bit.

Skip is just way too obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Buddy, i had to turn off first take this morning... I think i'm done with that show until the tebow thing dies down a bit.

I didn't watch the whole show today but I did watch the segment with him and
    Stephen A Smith. Stephen A. didn't have much to say today, Skip was basking in the
    glow of his "victory" lol.

9. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I didn't watch the whole show today but I did watch the segment with him and
    Stephen A Smith. Stephen A. didn't have much to say today, Skip was basking in the
    glow of his "victory" lol.
    Skip used to be okay as in, he wasn't this bad, but today he took it to a whole other level. I had to leave quicker than usual, because i didn't wanna watch his bullshit lol.

Also First take pretty much talked about it the whole 2 hours.. I mean how many tim tebow topics can you come up with? lol.

As I was watching the Bears/Broncos highlights, I jokingly promised that if Denver won I would proclaim Tebow as the greatest QB of all time. I don't go back on my promises so, Tebow is the greatest QB of all time!

In the Joe vs. Matty thread, a lot of people were arguing that Joe's the better QB because of his play-off record. Well now Tebow owns a better play-off record than Matty Ice (which admittedly isn' hard since all of us technically have a better play-off record than Matty Ice) and he's done the one thing Joe hasn't. Beaten the Squeelers in the play-offs. However Tebow is doing it, the kid wins.

Do I think Tebow is going to own all of Farve's records in 15 years? Will he ever break Brady's TDs in a season record? No. I just think the Broncos have a QB they can win with and that's the goal of every NFL team. I don't believe Suggs said what he did with the intention of berating Tebow. Bayless, as everyone here knows, praises Tebow all the time while bashing Flacco. Suggs simply won the war of words with a loudmouth sports caster.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

11. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Lol...

Tebow was planning on playing like garbage again, until he watched First Take. "Wait, Terrell Suggs doesn't think I'm good? Well I guess I should probably play well this week!"

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post

Same here. Haven't watched since Tebow's 3rd come from behind win. The show is nothing more than Skip talking about Tebow.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller