Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Just saying...Don't get me wrong, I totally love Suggs and his bravado! However, he doesn't need to give Tebow anymore fuel for his fire. By saying that Tebow needs God's help and Flacco doesn't, he basically called Tebow a scrub when he was on with Skip Bayless..Somebody please tell Suggs to just stay away from the microphone until our season is over...And don't for one minute think that players don't watch that stuff, because they do.

Blog Entries

Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

As long as he backs it up on the field, who cares?

Listen, I'm not one to hoot and holler whenever any player flexes his muscle on or off the field, but the fact is that Suggs was just saying what everyone else is already thinking.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Even Skip Bayless admitted that Suggs was only saying what the most defensive players in the league think.

Let Tebow have enough fuel to help Denver defeat New England. Suggs is going to be quiet this week, because they are focused on Houston.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

We're bringing up a week old controversy why exactly?

Or did he say something new and the OP didn't link to it?

5. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

Because after what Suggs said last week, look what Tebow did yesterday...I'm sorry Mike, but Tebow wins and you cannot count him out..

6. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

No, he didn't say anything lately, but I know he likes to get his face on TV whenever he can...And yes, in a way, I hope Denver does beat the Patriots so that we have another home game if we beat the Texans...However, this Denver team scares the daylights out of me..I've watched quite a few of their games this year and they just win when you think they don't have a chance..

Well lets just hope the Broncos beat the Pats and Ravens handle the Texans so we all can see that Suggs is right!! Tebow does not want to find himself staring at the Ravens D!! I don't care what # the Steelers were ranked, he does not want to face the Ravens D in Baltimore!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    No, he didn't say anything lately, but I know he likes to get his face on TV whenever he can...And yes, in a way, I hope Denver does beat the Patriots so that we have another home game if we beat the Texans...However, this Denver team scares the daylights out of me..I've watched quite a few of their games this year and they just win when you think they don't have a chance..
    Come on man. They were 8-8. Yeah, they are scrappy and tough, Tebow proved he is capable of a big passing game, but the STeelers were not exactly at full strength last night.

I would so much rather see the Broncos at home than have the Ravens need to go win in NE, although I think they could win either game they would likely be a TD favorite at home and a 3-4 point underdog in NE.

:T2:

Blog Entries

Let him talk, I love it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm not a fan of player who run their mouth, especially when they can't back it up. I will say this for Suggs though. He has always backed it up in spades.

A lot of what Suggs you just have to laugh at. He was saying that to get at Skip.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

People have been saying the same things about him all season. I don't think it's made a difference one way or the other.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.