Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Maybe if Bayless would ease up on Flacco maybe T-Sizzle will ease up on Tebow:

"So if Terrell Suggs says HE could play QB better than Tebow, HE could've thrown for 316 and OT TD vs. Steeler D? Flacco couldn't, TSizzle." - Skip Bayless Twitter
    Yeah, Flacco just did it in regulation, hard to throw OT TDs when you win beforehand.
    -JAB

Are we scared of Tebow now too?

Oh come on with this. The Broncos are the 2008 Miami Dolphins. The Steelers just played stupid on defense, which the Ravens almost never do unless they're in San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Are we scared of Tebow now too?
    I guess so.

If they beat NE you know people would pick them all day against us.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Oh come on with this. The Broncos are the 2008 Miami Dolphins. The Steelers just played stupid on defense, which the Ravens almost never do unless they're in San Diego.
    :word

Pittsburgh lost that game more than Denver won it. Not to take anything away from Denver, but I think if they were to play that game again Pittsburgh would destroy them.

The stats tell it all.

10 completions, 330+ yards.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I think it's so funny how many keyboard commandos there are on the internet. If Suggs was standing in front of you, would you have the nads to tell him to shut his pie hole?

7. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

Ray Lewis is SUPER religious, but you don't hear God this and Jesus that after EVERY SINGLE GAME/PLAY/INTERVIEW. I mean, Tebow is actually telling people that it's not him that scores TD's...it's God. Now, I'm not here to argue anything religion-related, but give me a break. Tebow is a nice guy, but he's way over the top and he takes the whole "spreading the gospel" ideology to a whole new level. Every time he's in front of a camera, it's one of the main points he wishes to make.

I've got nothing against Tebow and good for him for his convictions and strength of belief, but the media is the main culprit to all of this and Suggs is just messing around on the Skip "I Blow Everything Out of Proportion" Bayless show.
    Sorry bro, but he doesn't say "it's God" who scores the TD's...He give Jesus Christ, his Lord and Savior, the credit for his ability and strength to play the game...People hear what they want to hear...just sayin'

8. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by SykesvilleRavensFan View Post
    I think it's so funny how many keyboard commandos there are on the internet. If Suggs was standing in front of you, would you have the nads to tell him to shut his pie hole?
    yes I would...I saw Chris McCallister at the Arundel Mills mall, the weekend after that Browns game where he gave up three TD's in that loss... I asked him when was he going to step up and be the talent that he's supposed to be...You don't have to believe me, but if you ever see C-mac you can ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

Ray Lewis is SUPER religious, but you don't hear God this and Jesus that after EVERY SINGLE GAME/PLAY/INTERVIEW. I mean, Tebow is actually telling people that it's not him that scores TD's...it's God. Now, I'm not here to argue anything religion-related, but give me a break. Tebow is a nice guy, but he's way over the top and he takes the whole "spreading the gospel" ideology to a whole new level. Every time he's in front of a camera, it's one of the main points he wishes to make.

I've got nothing against Tebow and good for him for his convictions and strength of belief, but the media is the main culprit to all of this and Suggs is just messing around on the Skip "I Blow Everything Out of Proportion" Bayless show.
    Actually Tebow has said he doesn't believe God decides who wins football games.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

10. Re: Suggs needs to shut his pie hole about Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Actually Tebow has said he doesn't believe God decides who wins football games.
    you are correct, Dade...I forgot that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    yes I would...I saw Chris McCallister at the Arundel Mills mall, the weekend after that Browns game where he gave up three TD's in that loss... I asked him when was he going to step up and be the talent that he's supposed to be...You don't have to believe me, but if you ever see C-mac you can ask him.
    There's a huge difference between Chris McCallister and Suggs. HUGE.

Way too much is being made about this.

I continue to wait for Tebow to actually do something before i start praising him. Yeah he had a good game against the Steelers. A very beat up Steelers team i might add. A Steelers team so beat up they had more second and third string guys on the field than starters.

I knew Denver could possibly win but had almost zero faith that they would. I am certainly no Steeler apologist but do any of us honestly think for a second they beat a completely healthy Steeler team?